Hey people :0)

Bi Guy

Hey everyone

Just got myself an Octavia vRS as my 2nd car. Have to say very impressed. Hope to chat soon. ;0)

By the way, where would I post an idea for this place? I was thinking a live chat room would be cool, is that something that could be done or has the idea been mentioned before and people thought it was a rubbish idea, just thought id ask. :0)

Hey everyone

ap0gee that is the actual picture, its the only one that I had on my laptop as it was a recent shoot I did for underwear even though you dont see it in that pic!, I never understood artists lol.

andy2407 um its a little bit flash, its a Ferrari F430, I love the car to bits, best thing I have ever bought but I dont get to use it enough so seems a shame, I will chop it in next year as I put a deposit for the new Nissan GTR.

vrswhite sorry, would you like me to remove it? I need to put something a bit more low key on don't I?

lol Hello Chuffy

Hope everyone has a good weekend, might be on here now and then ;0)

Ferrari F430, I love the car to bits, best thing I have ever bought but I dont get to use it enough so seems a shame, I will chop it in next year as I put a deposit for the new Nissan GTR.

You can't come on here making claims like this and not expect to asked for the obligatory photos.:)

So here it is :wrthless:

One of you next to it with todays paper and a signed note from your mum should do nicely as proof :D:)

Fatty 5000,

I'll see what I can do but might be difficult, I dont really read newspapers :0)

And how did you do that thing with the signs? Thats pretty cool lol

Back later in the week

Hiya. The only worthwhile things in newspapers these days are puzzles pages and telly guides!

As for the signs etc, press "Go Advanced" then click on "[more]" at the bottom of the list of smilies, and the World is your lobster, as Arfur Daley would say.

• 2 weeks later...
Fatty 5000,

I'll see what I can do but might be difficult, I dont really read newspapers :0)

And how did you do that thing with the signs? Thats pretty cool lol

Back later in the week

We are still waiting for the Fezza piccies