whatchya think

Got the plate as a cheapie age-hider and rather than something random I liked the 'symetry' of this plate.

Now I may be selling the car - do you think the plate adds value or should I sell it separately, basically would you pay more for the car if this plate was on it?

19638.attach

although not the same I checked online for M2YSM and I see you can buy it for about £330

Number Plate Search Results

also bear in mind that it costs £80 to transfer the reg to another vehicle

DVLA Personalised registrations

Funny how somebody can have my plate for sale on their website:confused:

I bought it as an age hider but it just caught my eye with its 'mirror image' effect of the letters/numbers. It has no relevance other than that. Just better than 'H9 TYD' or such-like type plates

I have already been offered £400 for the plate so I think it will be sold separately.

To me I wouldn't pay more for the plate unless it meant something specific but it would be a consideration to me on a like-for-like basis between two similar cars (i.e. pay the eighty quid transfer fee and pocket the profit)

Personally I think it devalues the car the way it is at the moment. I'd suggest sort the lettering and the spacing and it would look better but wouldn't add value. At the moment the only thing it's likely to do is put potential buys off.

Mmm according to DVLA website number non existant.

Number not on the DVLA website because I have it:)

I have legal font/space plates but have had it on a previously MOT'd car with no problems.

Always had good feedback on the plate previously from people who've seen it as it is a bit 'unusual' it seems.

Everyone has their own tastes I guess

I absolutely guarantee the number does exist - I have the DVLA certificate right in front of the keyboard as I type.

This is irrelevant to the thread anyway isn't it - original question was not "is this a fraudulent number?"

There are companies out there that advertise previously sold plates, and when they have an interested buyer they approach the plate owner to see if they will part with it :)

Personally I don't think the plates add value, best of selling it separately to the car imho. :)

Typed it into the autotrader website number checker (free) and it is unable to verify number.

Looks like I'm going to be making money out of something that doesn't exist - brilliant:thumbup:

Hopefully if I ever get Gatso'd the result will be the same - somehow I don't think it will:thumbdwn:

ah....just spotted the difference in all the conflicting responses; a '5' instead of an 's'.....I wondered what the hell people were on about!!!

Its emm two why ess emm

Also those 'search' sites say things like "not found on our database"

All irrelevent now as on retention for separate sale or may put it on my motorbike instead