Octavia Vrs Replacement disc's and pads

I priced up the disc's and pads from GSF and they come to about £206 (inc VAT)

There is a seller on ebay who can do the Mintex ones all round for about £114 + postage.

Are the Mintex ones any good? , and can anyone confirm these are the correct Mintex part number for a 2001 Vrs:

Front Pads: MDB2041

Front Disc's: MDC1381

Rear Pads: MDB1377

Rear Disc's: MDC1382

:thumbup:

dunno, but those brake boxes look too cheap to be good!

ive just bought rear Zimmermann discs and Mintex Xtreme front and rear pads from GSF. £157ish all in.

Seemed like a bargain to me.

Oh and 2 new disc retaining screws from skoda for 35p!! Don't think the skoda man appreciated my custom from the look he gave me... Shouldn't be such a ripoff!

SKODA OCTAVIA VRS RS FRONT & REAR GROOVED BRAKE DISCS on eBay, also Brake Components, Performance Tuning Parts, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 27-Mar-08 21:00:00 GMT)

I've got these discs fitted on mine.

Rather than buy from ebay, if you phone them directly & say your on the Briskoda forum, they will knock an extra 10% off:thumbup:

SKODA OCTAVIA VRS RS FRONT & REAR GROOVED BRAKE DISCS on eBay, also Brake Components, Performance Tuning Parts, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 27-Mar-08 21:00:00 GMT)

I've got these discs fitted on mine.

Rather than buy from ebay, if you phone them directly & say your on the Briskoda forum, they will knock an extra 10% off:thumbup:

Got these as well, very impressive. Put some serious heat into them at the Nurburgring and they took it all easy.

Mintex discs are also very good. But i'll be calling CRN again for the grooved ones when the time comes :thumbup: