Snow and Dogs

Decided to take the dogs out in what was left of the snow up on castle hill in huddersfield and up on the moors around junction 22 off the m62.. thought i would post a quick chilli update and some of the snaps.

DSCF1478.JPG

Chill getting very big.. very fast!

DSCF1490.JPG

Chill and Sophie who are now best of buddies!

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1519.JPG

Yes i really am THAT unfit!

DSCF1520.JPG

DSCF1534.JPG

Castle hill in all its glory

DSCF1547.JPG

DSCF1559.JPG

DSCF1553.JPG

Fakes my ar*e .

Seriously folks , just lucky . Gemma ( the 12 year old Lurcher ) caught sprinting in the snow in the grounds of a local hospital 5 minutes from house 2 years ago . The rainbow one , one of three exposures , once I saw the rainbow I had to kneel on the ground to get it , and I think she stood still because the could smell deer ! That was taken south of Braemar last year . As regards snow , very little here in Aberdeen , about 2 inches this morning @ 5 , now almost all gone at lunchtime . As the original post was 'snow and dogs' dog still going strong , but not nearly enough snow here for pics , the Scottish ski-ing season or even my sledge !

Hello there,

This is the perfect picture that i had seen. Wow man, a very good post. I was wondering which is that breed? i liked the picture in which the dog is running through snow. simply superb.