Changing settings via dealer - whats possible?

Can anyone clarify if the following settings are able to be changed at your Skoda dealer:

- Key fobs changed to unlock all doors on the 1st press

- Doors to lock automatically over 25kph

- Disable automatic rear wiper activation on selecting reverse

- Activate dipping or passenger side wing mirror on selecting reverse (may not be possible in OZ?)

- Is it possible to disable the warning chime when your seatbelt is off? (keeping warning light)

Im in Oz by the way, but assume it should be similar in the UK. Would also appreciate peoples feedback that have done this, and how.

At the moment I have been told that all but the key fob change are not possible.

Cheers

Dan.

2.0TFSi vRS MY07

The dipping mirror isn't usually possible without the electric memory drivers seat fitted so discount that one straight away.

All of the other setting can be done with a laptop and VAG-COM software and some can even be done if you have the maxidot display fitted.

I have VAG-COM and a lead and I will do this for you Dan, free of charge.

All I ask is that you pay my expenses to get to you. Of course, as my wife misses me so much, she and the 2 kids will have to come with me.........

Steve

Dont think yu can disable the seat belt chime without physically disconnecting it.

You can on the Octy II Ross - Code out seatbelt in 17 Instruments. (subtract 2)

Dont think yu can disable the seat belt chime without physically disconnecting it.
You can on the Octy II Ross - Code out seatbelt in 17 Instruments. (subtract 2)

For some reason this doesn't work on ALL models, some it will some it wont, try the way Stu suggests first, if no joy then you can always do it by physically unplugging the cable going to seatbelt buckle.

Great guys, I will inform the dealer that it is all possible. (bar mirror) :thumbup:

I assume it must be that the tech dosen't know the codes then, not that it is not possible.

Many thanks. (sorry Tomo , bit short on cash atm, have got a really long extension lead tho :D )

Dan

Many thanks. (sorry Tomo , bit short on cash atm, have got a really long extension lead tho :D )

Dan

Got remote desktop on your PC? :rofl:

Next question which may be a bit more challenging - what are the code changes for each respective change?

or, where can I look to find these out? :rolleyes:

The dealer appears to not no what to change, but is willing to do it if the info is supplied.

Anybody? (be a good sticky! ;) )

Cheers all..

Dan

Dan there is little point in supplying the dealer with a whole load of information as most of it will relate to VAG-COM which works slightly differently to the VAS system the dealer will have. We can certainly help you but don't be surprsed if they look vacant when you give it to them.

If you want a sticky then how about this one that Jeff did quite some time ago - http://briskoda.net/forums/diagnostics-vag-com/vag-com-codes/55620/