Fitted our PD 160 and drop in filter

Well the PD 160 was an eash fit like everyone say took about 10 mins with some wiggling :D

The drop in filter was another matter lol I recommend doing this before you fit your strut bar as it happers access rear right hand side screw.

I eventually managed to get it out with and I've gone for a Jetex drop in filter mainly because i've been using them in VAG cars for the last five years and have always been pleased with the results.

Hopefully going to get it rolling roaded later this month then remapped next month :thumbup:

wrote a little how to and review on our blog Skoda Fabia vRS - Project Greedy

Chris

I thought it was mate, when I started reading the blog, do you notice a improvement with the pd160, I've had mine fitted a week with a green cotton filter and it pulls a lot better and my mpg has improved a bit as well

Only diven it today I travel about 10miles to work and this morning it averaged 45mpg

It seems to pull alot smoother, I'm keen to get it RR'd to see what it's putting out :)

Chris

Well the PD 160 was an eash fit like everyone say took about 10 mins with some wiggling :D

The drop in filter was another matter lol I recommend doing this before you fit your strut bar as it happers access rear right hand side screw.

I eventually managed to get it out with and I've gone for a Jetex drop in filter mainly because i've been using them in VAG cars for the last five years and have always been pleased with the results.

Hopefully going to get it rolling roaded later this month then remapped next month :thumbup:

wrote a little how to and review on our blog Skoda Fabia vRS - Project Greedy

Chris

I bought a torque wrench off ebay for my strutbrace and just undo the bolts at that end of the bar so as to get at the air filter every 6 months or so. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Only cost about £15 inc. postage.

Cheers

Dave.