Opinion Required...

Neo_VR

Any one got any views on how these Khan RSRs would look on a fabia in 17"? :confused:

Even better, any fotoshop gurus care to have a go at creating a photochop with them on?

im always a bit cautious when it comes to wheels.. the last set i was looking at. (the TT competition ones) i thought wouldnt suit the fabia.. but then ross showed how wrong i was :rolleyes:;)

The Kahns Skodaw used to have on his Octy were v. nice IMHO, but then again I find it hard to get that excited about wheels.

If you get some with slim spokes Colin, you'll just have to spray your discs green ;):rofl:

The point being.. these wheels with the correct tyres (new toyos) are a decent price. and id have to replace the set ive got anyway towards the end of the year.. for not alot of money i get:

a) 17" wheels and decent tyres.

B) a set of trackday wheels :D with tyres to be destroyed on the drifttrack

c) the slippery slope getting steeper when i realise it needs lowering :rofl:

You got the hang of that photoshop malarky very quickly didn't you! :rofl:

Looks good mate. :thumbup:

Now go and wash it! :D

im gonna wash it tomorra weather permitting ;)

unfortunately my photoshop powers couldnt get the thing to look lower... tho when the base picture was took... i had four standard fabia vrs alloys in the boot :rolleyes:

True.. there are better matched wheels around... but hey ho. they were cheap and they show off the hooj front brakes :D

Truesay, I want to get those brakes myself, even without a remap the brakes are woefully inadequate. I know we all bleat on about how much better the Fabia is compared to the Polo 9n, but the Polo's brakes were far far superior.

I had quite a shock when I test drove the Fabia..........

Truesay' date=' I want to get those brakes myself, even without a remap the brakes are woefully inadequate. I know we all bleat on about how much better the Fabia is compared to the Polo 9n, but the Polo's brakes were far far superior.

I had quite a shock when I test drove the Fabia..........[/quote'] but the polo doesnt have as much power.

plus the 9N polo GT is gonna cost

Look O.K. to me.

Probably going to go for a set of Kahn's on our vRS Furby when it eventually gets here. Will go for the RSS. Multispokes do look good, but the good old fasioned 5 or 6 spokes will be a lot easier to clean IMHO. :)