remap group buy!!! IRELAND

collieq

hi guys, am changing the fabia for a vrs octivia next week. cant wait to pick it up. had the vrs fabia remapped by angel tuning and going to bring the octivia to them to work their magic on it.

any1 on here interested in a group buy as the guy said he'd do a good price if there was a few of us.

if there are 4+ it'll cost £260 each. usual price is £300 which can be seen on their website at Chip Tuning VW, BMW, Audi and Alfa Romeo - Angel Tuning

all places must be booked 3 days before the group buy is due to go ahead. its provisionally booked for sat 7th june but other dates can be disscussed if it doesn't suit every1.

i'm in ireland

cheers,

A disclaimer must also be included to exempt BRISKODA from any legal liability if problems arise from the buy.

This buy is not an offical BRISKODA orgainsed buy and therefore BRISKODA, CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur

DISCLAIMER:

BRISKODA CANNOT BE HELD LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FROM THIS GROUP BUY,

price will depend on how many of us get it done. i paid £300 for my Fabia and was worth every penny. if theres 5of us it'll be £250 each.

was thinking of meeting up pretty central to every1. maybe dublin or somewhere? could arrange a wee meet up and get the angel guy down to it?

yous guys any suggestions?

i'm no expert but i'd say its generic remap. think that wat was on my fabia and it was a brilliant job.

can we start putting names down for those who are interested. was thinking of 31st may or 7th june.

copy and paste ur name onto the list

1-collie

Hi mate, Sounds like a good Idea can I just refer you to this post though:

Non BRISKODA Staff organised buys:

If anyone wants to organise a buy then that person MUST contact a member of staff first to ok. This is to ensure that the correct rule and regs are understood and to enable a successful buy for everyone.

Once the above has been done and the GB has been ok'd. The first post should describe the following:

1) some detail of product/service being bought and if possible, a web page for more information.

2) The standard price and discounted price.

3) The minimum number of people required to qualify for discouted price.

4) A set time limit over which the buy is to be run.

A disclaimer must also be included to exempt BRISKODA from any legal liability if problems arise from the buy.

It must also be stated that the buy is not an offical BRISKODA orgainsed buy and therefore BRISKODA, CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur.

All buy organisers will be subject to a "probationary" period. This it to ensure that buys are well organised and successfull.

If you have any questions regarding the above rule sand rules please PM me or ColinD....but please DO NOT REPLY to this post.

Many thanks.

Adrian.

Original here:http://briskoda.net/forums/group-buys-promotions/non-staff-organised-briskoda-group-buy-buy-rules-regulations/51804/

Cheers

D

I have asked you once already to add the conditions and edit your first post accordingly, you've been further asked by Bigw2069 above.

Please set it up properly or I'll close the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

its not looking like it mate, mite jus have to pay full whack unless we can find any1 else, lol. u any mates interested? it doesnt have to be a skoda. trying to persuade a mate of mine to join us.

if we can get 5gathered up its gona be £250 each. otherewise it'll be £300 which like countryboyhaha said still isnt a bad price. are u from dublin Ray? i'm sure he could prob do it for the following weekend if u give him a shout.