Working In Ireland

alemol

As I've had no luck from my previous post, thought i'd post here to get some local input!

'Right, popped over to Dublin for 6weeks work and I was wondering if I can get good quality fuel,as 97/98 or 99 ron unleaded over here and if so, where?!?!'

Ive heard Maxol do a 98ron fuel but ive yet to see a service station with more than just a diesel and standard unleaded pump.

Many thanks for any help, Alemol

Thanks buddy, No-one seems to have a definitive answer haha! I popped to Tesco thinking they might have there 99ron Momentum like in the Uk, but no luck, looks like my fab Vrs is going to coughing and spluttering soon

Thanks buddy, No-one seems to have a definitive answer haha! I popped to Tesco thinking they might have there 99ron Momentum like in the Uk, but no luck, looks like my fab Vrs is going to coughing and spluttering soon

Just buy some octane booster and add it in, i think some of the stations sell 99 RON but its just marked as unleaded (Maxol E5 I Think)

There is somewhere on the M50 to the north of Dublin that had SUL... though it may only have been 97 RON as a few of my friends have filled there in 200SX's and Skylines on the way back from shows

I'll see if I can find the location for you as i've never been myself.