Elegance MY14 What will I Get over the MY13

Just been told by the dealer that my Elegance 2.00TDi DSG with BI-Xenone in race blue is on the way to the ports.

They assured me it is a MY14 ,anyone know what I get over the MY13???

oh yeah, the brochure says that the adaptive cruise is available from the 1st June so I am guessing all cars being built from the 3rd will have it. I hope mine does as it's a week 23 build, that'd be awesome!

oh yeah, the brochure says that the adaptive cruise is available from the 1st June so I am guessing all cars being built from the 3rd will have it. I hope mine does as it's a week 23 build, that'd be awesome!

Front assistant will be standard, but I suspect acc will be an optional extra?

Front assistant will be standard, but I suspect acc will be an optional extra?

The brochure says it is standard on vehicles with front assist otherwise it has to be added so it's standard on the Elegance trim by the looks of it

The brochure says it is standard on vehicles with front assist otherwise it has to be added so it's standard on the Elegance trim by the looks of it

I read it that only the radar/front assist will be standard on the elegance, but acc will be an option, I am looking at the 03/13 brochure, apologies if you have a later brodhure, as they may have amended the specs.

I read it that only the radar/front assist will be standard on the elegance, but acc will be an option, I am looking at the 03/13 brochure, apologies if you have a later brodhure, as they may have amended the specs.

Perhaps you're right and I have miss read the brochure, I have the same one as you I believe so I think it's me miss-reading things ha ha

The dealer principle checked with SUK and they told him front assist would be standard and ACC a cost option, but we ll have to wait and see!

To be honest, even if I had ACC, I probably would never use it. I will use the cruise control though

• Like 1

Just downloaded the latest brochure and it doesn't refer to ACC at all, and only mention front assistant once, with no real description of its function. There is nothing in the options list so not sure if its now standard or not available yet / at all?

ACC has just appeared in the configurator as available from week 26 I think. Front assist is also there now as a £0 option on the elegance i.e. standard

Mechanical rear seat release also appeared for £85

The brochure seems to offer you certain options but when you try the skoda website configurator you cant have the same options for some reason, so is the configurator the most up to date version of how to order the car you actually want ??

I will be ordering my car very soon but need a definitive list of options to work with, so if any dealerships are reading this could they tell me the best way to order a vehicle ??

Cheers

strange - both ACC and Front assist are £0 options i.e. can comer as standard, but you cannot select both! When you select one, the other is greyed out!

Strange I thought you had to have front assist to make the ACC work?

same here - it must be a mistake, but it looks as if they could both be standard. If you select either one, the radar under the grille is there on the wallpaper pic, but if you select neither, it disappears!

In Norway acc comes with front assist, but as an option..

From the English catalog:

When driving on motorways or highways,

you will appreciate the Adaptive Cruise

Assistant* that, besides the basic cruise

control function, maintains a safe distance

from vehicles in front of you. For its activity,

this assistance system uses a radar device

in the front bumper. The function is

displayed on the Maxi DOT display.

Looks like they just posted the adaptive cruise control that was meant to be included in elegance... £450?!?!??!!

No ACC was never going to be included in the Elegence spec, I checked before ordering in car back at the beginning of Feb after the first press releases regarding spec was issued.

If the standard car has the radar sensor for the auto braking already, do we reckon you will just need to replace the cruise control stalk and make a software tweak to enable adaptive cruise?

I expect cornering fog lights are software only as we'll.

If the standard car has the radar sensor for the auto braking already, do we reckon you will just need to replace the cruise control stalk and make a software tweak to enable adaptive cruise?

I expect cornering fog lights are software only as we'll.

My question exactly!