My Candy RS Hatch

Very very nice! I'm jealous on those winter wheels. Same ones I wanted but I thought it's not worth getting BBS for winter... Now I'm sorry I didn't! Grrrr... :)

By the way, what did you do to the exhaust? You have the diesel but you seem to have proper dual exhaust like the TSI. You seem to only have straight pipes or am I wrong?

PS: You're only just about 3 weeks late posting this. :p

Edited by TudorM
  • Like 1

Thank you Tudor ! Well, I have diesel , but I custom made the exhaust with straight pipes because it was smoking only on one side and it was awkward and for better sound at higher revs.

I know I am late , but I've been busy and had troubles posting photos ????.

3 layers of sealant for the exterior with hydrophobic treatment for windows and the interior with leather balm and plastic dressings. Also the engine bay received plastic dressing

Don't know about the ice, didn't have the "pleasure" to test it.

Yes, the dirt is less atracted on the bodywork and the water on windows slides easily, I will post a video with this. It is a bit hard for me to explain :D.

• Like 2