Adding Eibach Springs and Spacers to the vRS

Look forward to seeing the pictures. Is it a hatch or estate? I have seen an estate with eibachs and that looked really good. 

Its an estate :)

Its the first car I've modded for a while and i can't wait to see it :)

• Like 1

the vRS is currently down at Revolution in Gateshead having a set of Eibach springs and spacers fitted :)

Il post photos later today once I've been to collect it :rofl:

Look forward to seeing the pics Andrew. I'm well happy with the Eibach's on my Mk2 vRS and still going strong without a problem at 76k miles. I tried spacers on the rears but for some reason the near side tyre caught the wing wheel arch when on uneven surface so had to remove them. All good fun!

What size spacers did you go for?

And did you ever consider the H&R springs?

I can't remember, a few other Brisky members recommended the spacer spec. Couldn't be arsed to look into it any further as it is a company car so removed them. 15 or 20mm concentric?

Went with Eibachs as they were supplied by the Stealer and the official recommended lowering springs. Again company car so no warranty issues.

I can't remember, a few other Brisky members recommended the spacer spec. Couldn't be arsed to look into it any further as it is a company car so removed them. 15 or 20mm concentric?

Went with Eibachs as they were supplied by the Stealer and the official recommended lowering springs. Again company car so no warranty issues.

Thanks but I probably should of specified that I was asking Andrew.

• Like 2

Thats not big, 235/35-19" back and 225/35-19 front. They fits like a glove, with 45mm lowering rear. And 55 mm lowering front.

Looks like this..

Is this your car and if so are they aftermarket tints? If so what percentage? I decided against the sunset option as they didn't seem dark enough for me and I was going to get it done independently.

Thats not big, 235/35-19" back and 225/35-19 front. They fits like a glove, with 45mm lowering rear. And 55 mm lowering front.

Looks like this..

To lower that much I guess you would be needing coilovers or an Air ride set-up.

Is this your car and if so are they aftermarket tints? If so what percentage? I decided against the sunset option as they didn't seem dark enough for me and I was going to get it done independently.

That maybe his car but its clearly a photoshop//// or he took the brakes off!

Its a photoshop pic. But next month mine will look like that with Eibach pro street s coilovers. Mine is lowered 40mm now but its to high still. So 5 mm more back and 15mm more front it will be spot on.

About tinting i rear windows. I have my own tinting firm, and the sunset option is not dark enough. I have a lot of customers that want me to tint them darker. So i put 20% on top of the sunset tint, and its so much better.

• Like 1

BTW eibach has just released a Sportline vers. That lower 45-50 front and 35-40 back.

They sound good to me.

The wheels I intend to fit to mine are 18 x 8.5 ET45 with 235/40/18.

I'm still working on the brakes though.

Edited by biano44