Model Year 2015 changes

For Rapid and Rapid Spaceback

- Rain sensor (auto wipers)

- Light sensor (auto lights)

- New colours (Laser white and Topaz Brown)

- New three spoke wheel with perforated leather for StylePlus (which we don't get in UK)

- Liftback Styleplus to get smoked foglights and rear lights

• Like 2

- New three spoke wheel with perforated leather for StylePlus (which we don't get in UK)

- Liftback Styleplus to get smoked foglights and rear lights

wow nice! It is a shame that old clients can't (or can?) get these new fresh upates in their Rapids

- Liftback Styleplus to get smoked foglights and rearnothing

nothing of any importance then !!

• Like 1

nothing of any importance then !!

Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, no, but I know some people felt that by missing things like these it made it feel a bit basic compared to some other Skoda models. I think it was either AdLav or Bossfox who missed stuff like this and are now minus Rapid.

The perforated leather wheel I guess is the same one as found on the Spaceback Monte Carlo, and that is quite nice :)

A couple of nice options but really should already be available as its 2014. I had these in my 2003 A3....

Sent using my right thumb

I'm not particularly fussed about those options if I'm honest although the auto wipers would be kinda neat. What I really want to know is: When will they fit one-touch-up-and-down-instead-of-just-down electric window for the driver?

I was driving my other halfs Citigo Sport the other day, I couldn't believe how annoying not having one touch was! trying to do a hill start while steering, opening the window to pop the ticket in the gate and then close the window to avoid the rain, and indicate!! It just seemed like such a faff! 

Yes I could of done one at a time but being so used to not having to do it just threw me out of sync. 

You don't realise how nice one touch is once you have it. It's been in Skoda's since 2000 so it's strange how they took it away from the Citigo and the Rapid. Their still quality products it's just a shame they just didn't take that extra step to put these things in. 

It's always been in the "parts bin" so why not use it! I'm sure by putting £4 on top of the RRP of each car won't hurt. :) Silly Skoda and their money saving cut backs. 

But it's good that they've reacted to better options. 

• Like 1

- Three spoke steering wheel will be flat bottomed as per the Rapid Monte Carlo.

- New Skoda badges with gloss black background instead of matt (this will work especially well on the Spaceback with prolong glass tailgate)