MK1 Octavia vRS mods for sale

chrisw4266

Right just a few parts left

Hid kit hi/lo beam for octavia vrs £20 inc postagee3umabez.jpg

Westfalia detachable towbar with universal twins electrics inc split charging relay. 3 keys and blanking plug fits all mk1 octavia inc vrs and estate not 4x4 £120 posted.

anyja6y8.jpg

Audi A3 sport interior front and rear seats 3x3 belts in rear, 70/30 split folding, electric lumbar adjust includes wiring loom to connect into stock octavia wiring. In reasonable condition couple of cig burn repairs. Very supportive seat much better than vRS seats. £30 collection only from Hull East Yorkshire.

a5y2uju5.jpg

zeredygu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by chrisw4266

I would love to make an offer for the towbar, but the postage would be far too high

I'll get you a quote for postage if you want bud. I've just posted a 20kg 285/45 19 tyre to Middlesex and it cost £16. So wouldn't think the towbar would be much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen this thread and looks like I have missed most of the bits.

I am in the Hull area tomorrow morning would it be possible to collect the F.O.C seats.

If it is then drop me a P.M. with a contact number and I will give you a call when I get over there.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry mushtafa I've been away for 3 weeks then straight back to l work. If your still interested in the towbar I'll get it weighed and a price for postage this weekend. Sorry again for the delay.

No worries mate, forgot all about it to be honest. I'd still be interested in a price, but I'm pretty sure the postage cost will put it out of budget

Gonna cost £10 for postage 2 days+ via city link, make me an offer for the towbar bud.

Just found the super pro bushes in the garage so have still got them for sale they are 17mm front ARB D bushes for stock octy vRS bar with the plastic collars removed.

http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image.php?img=aHR0cDovL2ltZy50YXBhdGFsay5jb20vZC8xNC8wNy8xMy9vcmlnaW5hbC84ZTJ5M2E1YS5qcGc%3D

£10 inc postage

• 2 weeks later...

Will do mushtafa

Cheers dude

Mushtafa has been after this for ages so only fair to give him first refusal. If it doesn't come off on Friday I'll let you know Si.

Si is a friend of mine, he's just annoyed he wasn't quick enough! haha