Window tinting

My wife works near a chap who does tinting and charges £280 to do my car, Octavia estate. 

He said he would do a good deal for me and my old mans, but said make me an offer?

I don't want to be rude, but then again I can't afford to pay much. Material is £3 and he reckons a day or a late day if he does both so do you think £160 for both, cash would be a reasonable offer or would he think I was taking the ****

Any thoughts would be great

Edited by zeffania

Cheers for the heads up. You have 2 less windows, but your price is much cheaper

where in hants are you? i had it done in southampton but they also work from portsmouth as well. they quoted my mate £145+vat for a zafira so might be worth giving them a shout.

In birmingham i pay £100 to tint my full car excluding windscreen of course

Octavia mk2 hatch

£280 is taking the fokin **** mate, anyone who quotes more then £160 is having a laff, if you come to birmingham i could get ur car tinted £140 tops mate and would take 3 hours tops!!

In birmingham i pay £100 to tint my full car excluding windscreen of course

Octavia mk2 hatch

£280 is taking the fokin **** mate, anyone who quotes more then £160 is having a laff, if you come to birmingham i could get ur car tinted £140 tops mate and would take 3 hours tops!!

Everything is cheaper in Brum, whereas down south we always pay a premium. Plus it'll cost him £50 or more in fuel to get up to you :D