Superb Black Edition Estate.......in white - anyone got any pics?

vRSRG

Whilst I've seen the Skoda promotional pics I've not seen a car in the flesh. If anyone has any pics I'd love to see them as I wait for my car to arrive! Many thanks in anticipation!

Thanks for replying. I would specifically like to see the Black Edition but would equally like to see an estate in white.......just to keep my anticipation building!!! :-)

I was hoping it was going to be a bit more black than just the apparent black wheels like black window trim and a black grille. 

I want to do this to the next one (though undecided whether to go for black wheels or not as they are likely to get kerbed a little and black shows the allot underneath when scuffed)  :thumbdown:

Wallpaper4-Copy_zps321eef1d.jpg 

It really suits the more angular leading edge than the pre-facelift though the pre-facelift still looks really good. 

Looking good, I do like black alloys, especially when they are spotless.

The issue I'd have is that I wouldn't be able to have the wheels 'blacker' than the tyres, it makes the car look dirty. It would cost me a fortune in tyre dressing :D

Here's a few I managed to take earlier.

Hi Mate, I am in the process of ordering a superb black edition, and there is some confusion from the dealer, over the seat material.

Who better to clarify than an owner :)

Are the seats full leather, or are they alcantara? Its hard to tell from the photos.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Mate, I am in the process of ordering a superb black edition, and there is some confusion from the dealer, over the seat material.

Are the seats full leather, or are they alcantara? Its hard to tell from the photos.

Thanks

Andy

Seems strange the dealer does not know...Lol 

It states this on the Skoda UK website

The Superb Black Edition is available in both Hatch and Estate body styles and a choice of 2.0 litre diesel engines.

Already distinctive with a wider grille, the Superb Black Edition model also has a stylish metallic finish, 17” ‘Twister’ black alloy wheels, heated front seats, full leather upholstery and an Amundsen satellite navigation system with DAB.

Thanks

Andy

They're full leather plus,I got sunset glass and matts which I wasn't expecting !

I now have the excruciating wait for my my private plate retention doc to come through before I can register my new Black Edition.......so near yet so far!!!!

I now have the excruciating wait for my my private plate retention doc to come through before I can register my new Black Edition.......so near yet so far!!!!

I took my plate off about 6 weeks before the car arrived... made it so much quicker although it costs a little more to put it on a certificate :)

Seems strange the dealer does not know...Lol 

It states this on the Skoda UK website

The Superb Black Edition is available in both Hatch and Estate body styles and a choice of 2.0 litre diesel engines.

Already distinctive with a wider grille, the Superb Black Edition model also has a stylish metallic finish, 17” ‘Twister’ black alloy wheels, heated front seats, full leather upholstery and an Amundsen satellite navigation system with DAB.

I know right?

I pointed the details out to the dealer, when they said it was a leather alcantara mix. It doesn't inspire confidence really...

Thanks for your help.

Edited by andyeds1234