Osram Nightbreakers Package Deal

DarrellGB

After ordering the wrong bulbs for my facelift Yeti I have some bulbs for sale as it would cost me postage to return them so may as we'll post them to you!

2 double packs of Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited (4 bulbs in total) H4 - great if you want to update your dipped and main beam. RRP £29.99

Also pack of 2 Osram Cool Blue Intense, Xenon Look 4000 Kelvin W5W (running lights) will match the Nightbreakers perfectly as the light is more white than blue. RRP £14.99

All brand new and never been out of their packages, realised my mistake soon after ordering them! Bargain for someone.

£25 for the lot including postage.

DM if your interested

D'oh. I guess so. Dint know what bulbs the yeti takes! Haha.

I messed the order up!! I've still not found out what bulbs I need for the side/running lights, it's one bulb doing both jobs but I can't figure out the size or how to get to it yet, but I'll crack it! :-/

Maybe startin a thread in the yeti section will be the easiest thing?

Im sure somebody on there will know.

Tried that, seems to be a mystery for now, I've ordered some H7's to upgrade the dipped and main for now.

After ordering the wrong bulbs for my facelift Yeti I have some bulbs for sale as it would cost me postage to return them so may as we'll post them to you!

2 double packs of Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited (4 bulbs in total) H4 - great if you want to update your dipped and main beam. RRP £29.99

Also pack of 2 Osram Cool Blue Intense, Xenon Look 4000 Kelvin W5W (running lights) will match the Nightbreakers perfectly as the light is more white than blue. RRP £14.99

All brand new and never been out of their packages, realised my mistake soon after ordering them! Bargain for someone.

£25 for the lot including postage.

DM if your interested

:D