Vibra-technics engine mounts

But its not random vibrating or bobbing around - its the perfectly normal engine dance :)

You'd be better off as would your car, keepig the cash and using it for the next servicing :)

Lloyd buddy your engine moving is normal. Don't expect it not to move as this is taking up all the drive train etc. Think you changed you dogbone to poly already, if not do that. The vibra will rattle you chassis big time mate and knowing you, you will end up removing them. I have THS mounts in mine that makes car chassis vibe a bit but the vibra techics are much harsher. With the miles you do will take you 3 years to bed in :).

Just not worth it for what you do in your car mate.

• Like 2

Teah ive got the full super pro kit, thats already caused a vibe a bit

But learnt to ignore it

On to my brake plans now :)

Ive not been told no on it lol so its just bringing a plan together.....

And i do love it when a plan comes together :)

:rofl: what mileage are you up to now mate, and how many brake changes have there been since I joined up 2 1/2 yrs ago?

You could probably sell anything you remove from your car as -

New, Opened, not in original packing - some storage dust accumulation.

(Except knowing you there isnt even any dust on the bits :D  )

• Like 1

What's this £5 option you are talking about? Lloyd would NEVER fork out for a cheap solution anyway!

Apart from that, I was going to try the vibra ones as sometimes i can't engage 4th when hooning. Almost like too much bhp or torque means I can't shift swiftly.

So if you have a diy or a link to the polyresin, it might be worth trying and I can post back

• Like 1

@bowders1

Ths don't make engine mounts for these cars any more, I tried to get some recently but they said they've no stock and no longer manufacture them.

I think you can still get them in other suppliers?

Also ECS do same 

What's this £5 option you are talking about? Lloyd would NEVER fork out for a cheap solution anyway!

Apart from that, I was going to try the vibra ones as sometimes i can't engage 4th when hooning. Almost like too much bhp or torque means I can't shift swiftly.

So if you have a diy or a link to the polyresin, it might be worth trying and I can post back

Think Clive means mix up some ploy resin from hardware store and drop it into the std mounts (where the voids are). This has same effect on stiffening up std mounts and reducing the movement

• Like 1