Random Octavia Pics

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd come have a look at all the Vrs's, really wish I didn't sell mine. Anyway only seen 2 other yellow ones in this thread so thought I would post my old one up [emoji3]

attachicon.giftapatalk_1411771630101.jpeg

Very nice mate. I'd like to get a splitter on but I keep spending on other bits before I get chance. Can understand why you miss it I'm proper happy with mine.

• Like 1

72a3eee9177b426c80c7434ba9441628.jpg

Did the stubby mirrors mod that you'd usually see on boras and golfs

Opinions ?

Personally I like it but it's a fairly finicky mod to do correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From an aesthetic point of view I quite like it, from a driver's point of view I'd rather have the full size. So I guess as it's on your car it's great! Are they off a Lupo or sumink?

From an aesthetic point of view I quite like it, from a driver's point of view I'd rather have the full size. So I guess as it's on your car it's great! Are they off a Lupo or sumink?

Yea I'm yet to bring it for a journey to see what there like but that's for your opinion

Fair play for doing something different anyway I say

Exactly what I was going for .. New wheels too [emoji3] they were off a lupo [emoji3] just had to spray paint them , transfer the bases and change the wiring looms ..

Also a change of wheels [emoji3]da87acb91cb19ad37a9c013491318779.jpg

Exactly what I was going for .. New wheels too [emoji3] they were off a lupo [emoji3] just had to spray paint them , transfer the bases and change the wiring looms ..

Also a change of wheels [emoji3]da87acb91cb19ad37a9c013491318779.jpg

I do like those rims and the smoother look at the back. I'm considering a de-wiper but can't decide if I'd miss it too much or not...

I do like those rims and the smoother look at the back. I'm considering a de-wiper but can't decide if I'd miss it too much or not...

Go for it [emoji3] my car is the early model which didn't have the rear wiper [emoji3]

Go for it [emoji3] my car is the early model which didn't have the rear wiper [emoji3]

Ah yeah, my Toledo never had one and that was fine without but having it I find I use it. But other than waiting for it to go wrong again it randomly only squirted through one nozzle, it looks a bit crap and it's starting to annoy. Can get some nice smooth blanks for them now, think I'm talking myself into it aren't I?