Superb order timescales - experiences

Yanos

Hi all! 

Ordered my Superb Estate 170 DSG, on 31st of October, week 44. All the extras available in Sweden (except for the sportschassis and 4x4). 

It was built last week, week 49. So, from ordered to built = 6 weeks.

And the delivery would take place in January, week 2 (have my hopes up for week 52 dough=)). All in all, aprox 11 weeks from ordered to delivered to costumer in Sweden.

After built to delivered how long did it take you peeps? And in what country?

I'll get back to you with updates. 

Sorry for my Swenglish ^_^

Mine too has been delayed. The reason I have been given is that there is a delay in transit, overseas to dealership. This is a minimum 1 week delay so not too bad at the moment. Has anyone else been told the same?

Mine too has been delayed. The reason I have been given is that there is a delay in transit, overseas to dealership. This is a minimum 1 week delay so not too bad at the moment. Has anyone else been told the same?

Have not heard anything about that. But you got me worried now buddy=)

It's a long way by boat to Australia. I ordered mine in early April. It arrived mid October and was delivered to me 30/10. I was watching it and monitoring it's progress. You can log into the shipping company and if you type the chassis (Vin Number) you can watch the ports that the boats stop off at. My car came over to Australia on a ship called the "Lavender Ace".

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! <br /><br />Ordered my Superb Estate 170 DSG, on 31st of October, week 44. All the extras available in Sweden (except for the sportschassis and 4x4). <br />It was built last week, week 49. So, from ordered to built = 6 weeks.<br /><br />And the delivery would take place in January, week 2 (have my hopes up for week 52 dough=)). All in all, aprox 11 weeks from ordered to delivered to costumer in Sweden. <br />After built to delivered how long did it take you peeps? And in what country?<br /><br />I'll get back to you with updates. <br /><br />Sorry for my Swenglish ^_^<br/>

UPDATE!

Picking up my car in 3 hours! Saw it yesterday a bit, had to get down to the dealer haha. Here is a pic;6f677e42d042118f2e1dad758e46ffef.jpg 4.54 miles on the clock.

Ordered 31 October2014, build 8th december, delivered 9th January 2015.

Sent by Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Latest on the delivery! The car will be delivered on the 64 plate this Thursday. OE 64*** Cannot wait.

I haven't seen a Superb in the metal grey (other than images).

I went for the onyx interior but I have seen photos of the same exterior colour with creme interior which has grown on me so hope I won't be disappointed?