2003 '53 Daihatsu Copen £800!

Chris

I've decided to sell my copen. Bought in February this year I've realised I just don't need it, its not getting used.

-2003 '53

-black

-Red heated leather interior

-MOT until February 2016.

-Brand new turbo fitted about 200 miles ago. But still has a boost leak, hence low price

Pictures to follow..any questions, please ask.

£800 ONO.

Located near Spalding, Linc's. It's in storage as the Mrs dosent know about it...

Edited by chris_1d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How roomy are these inside? I know they're teeny tiny but do they have a decent amount of room for taller people?

I'm 6' 7"... do you reckon I'd fit?

I was really tempted to just buy it but just spotted it's a manual not an auto :(

Someone will get a bargain there! Someone's got to want some cheap top-down fun!

• 3 months later...

Will let this go for £800. Drove it the other day and the rear brakes had got stuck but a wobble and it was OK. MOT due beginning of Feb but as it has done nothing since its last one I dont see any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed the date on this, still for sale....? Mileage, condition etc?

I had one 7 years ago and it was brilliant, yours is the Momo edition like mine was (660cc silver 2006, red seat) with Momo seats, steering wheel and gearstick, plus a double din stereo I see.

I'm always up for a quirky bargain and have kept an eye out for a cheap 1.3 non-turbo version as a keeper but a well sorted 0.6 turbo may be a possibility...

What is the current price?

Edited by mender

• 2 weeks later...