atmospheric BOV How to fit ? Vrs 2.0tfsi 2008 ?

Hey all I've recently brought a atmospheric BOV I just need to try and locate where it goes please and where to look , I have a vrs 2.0 tfsi 2008 reg ?

Any pics or diagrams would be amazing please looking to fit it tomoz ?

Many of people have said that , but I haven't got the spare cash to get 1 of them yet so looking to fit this , I've seen many people have them fitted but won't say how they did ??

If you can afford to pay someone to fit it then you can afford to DIY a recirc dump valve.

Personally I think you're better off with either a GFB DV+ or the latest revision of the OEM part.

Mate, do you really think bumping your thread every hour is helping?

Here, do some study. http://www.volkspage.net/technik/ssp/ssp/SSP_337.pdf

page 4.

I assume you bought a universal BOV rather than a vehicle specific unit?  You'll probably have to buy a relocation kit to make it work. Unitronic make them for about USD200 and there are a few other brands.  Most of the kits are designed for LHD cars so you need to be careful about the clearance near the master cylinder on a RHD vehicle.

What are you actually trying to achieve with an atmospheric BOV? 

If you want more power get a stage 1 remap - best bang for buck you'll find.

• 2 weeks later...

yes its the same as the link you first posted up. put the car on ramps and take off the cover underneath the car, then you can see where it is, it fits between the diverter and part of the turbo,for fitment the best bet is to buy the forge one. check the condition of the diverter valve while you have it off the car as it has been revised over and over again as they tend to fail.

I fitted mine last year and a bsh straight through induction pipe and sound it gives out is sweeeeeet (if you are into that kind of thing). :)