Air bag warning light after flat battery

Some excellent forum advice corrected a flat battery issue on my Superb Elegance 125 TDI. I was left with every warning light on but over the course of a couple of trips they all self-extinguished...except the airbag warning light. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

What other issues am I likely to get disconnecting/reconnecting the battery or is  just reconnect, reset the clock and all good? (Being an accountant,I am severely handicapped from the outset.)

The airbag sensors are very voltage sensitive on all cars, If you only charged the battery, it might still be slightly short of volts.  I had an airbag light problem on a Vauxhall Vectra a few cars ago and with that it was not the battery but the alternator not producing quite enough charge.