Citigo SE L

Eloc50

I had a phone call from the garage yesterday updating me on my (ordered 24/04/2015) Citigo Elegance 75 GreenTech. They advised me that my car would now be called a Citigo SE L 75 GreenTech. Basically the same spec, but the engine would now be EU 6 emissions compliant. They also said it would have a boot light! Wow, I'll believe that when I see it. Still no word on a build date though, but provisional delivery given as end of July.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Having changed my greentech elegance 75 for the new SE L 75 Citigo Greentech Sept this year, it does have a boot light, a self lifting shelf, much brighter & twin reversing lights, push down for reverse gear, both electric window controls on drivers door as well as single on passenger door, if selected rear lights with front daylight runners,I was happy with the elegance, but I do find these refinements make the new model an even greater pleasure to own & drive.

Colin, location Devon

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...