Thule square bars, Fabia Mk1.

FurbyItself

Right the next things I have for sale are my Thule roof bars. They have a bit of cosmetic wear, but they're in full working order with the keys. I'm looking for £35 for them.

Here's my old car with them fitted:

5fd46551-9027-4fdd-a34b-dd89f867cb32_zps

Are they locking?? would you post?

They are locking, but I'd rather not post.

Where are you based mate (I'm on my phone so can't see)? And does it come with the feet yeah?

I'm in Worksop (near Sheffield), but I work in Lincoln if this helps? Yeah it comes with everything to clip straight onto the roof mounts.

Are they locking?? would you post?

Could see how much they are to post to strood in Kent please? Roughly!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Although I said I would rather not post, I've just found a quote from Paisley Freight for £15.99 if this is any help?

Ok if you don't want to post thats fair enough...I'll be travelling up to Hull way from Birmingham in around 3 weeks time if there still available I'll see if we can meet some where convenient.

Like I say, I don't mind posting if you cover that £16.99 I just thought it would be a bit steep for some £35 bars.