RNS-315 BT DAB 7-digits postcodes

micloi

If it falls through LMK

Hi mate. I have an Amunsden sat Nav. Currently still in my car, I've installed a premium Bluetooth kit to it also.

I may be tempted to sell and replace with an aftermarket unit, my cars a taxi, I don't use it and to be honest, it won't make any difference to the price of the vehicle when it comes off the road in 4 year.

Would you be interested in buying it? If so, what kind of figures are we talking?

Full working order, it's coming out of a 12 plate Octavia

G

Edited by Taxi_G

G you're going to need to pay for Freedom membership and list your item in a separate thread in order to sell it.

I would do if I was actively selling it, only seing if the guys interested? Isn't that allowed? If not I totally understand. But as said its not currently for sale

You can lock your own threads with the topic moderation button at the top right of your thread, then admin can do their stuff later :)

Did not know I could do that, thanks! I just need to find the button now :)