2010 Octavia MK2 FL VRS TSi (60k) - PRICE REDUCED £7500.00

VRS_Dan

After collecting the new company car next week, I will have my Anthracite Grey 2010 MK2 Octavia VRS TSi up for sale. It has just over 60k on the clock, full service history but not all at Skoda.

I have loved owning this car, it was my first VAG vehicle and I'm hooked!!

The car is virtually standard except I fitted a Whiteline Anti Lift Kit, colour coded bonnet lifter, interior LED lights throughout including boot and recently fitted M-Tec grooved and dimpled discs with Mintex pads all round and NGK Iridium spark plugs. I also had the air con re-gassed last year and this is in perfect working order.

The car came with the following options:

Electric tilt and slide sunroof

Heated front seats

Cruise control

Storage under passenger seat

Auto lights

Auto wipers

Jumbo box

Optical rear parking sensors

MDI with 30 pin iPhone connection and USB connection cables

Spare wheel (used a couple of times)

Tailor made floor mats

All the tyres are reasonable with decent tread left on them (rainsport 3's on the back and Eagle F1 Asymmetric on the front). The paintwork is pretty good for its age, the usual stone chips, no major scratches or dinks, unfortunately, the rear spoiler is just starting to show signs of the usual lacquer peal.

The car has always been run on Shell V-Power Nitro+ since I've had the car which is around 3 years now.

I'm not sure how much the car is worth but will be hoping for around £7950.00 OVNO (reduced from £8250) for my much loved car. I will post up pictures once I have some, hopefully early next week.

Edited by VRS_Dan
  • Like 1

I will get better pictures up soon but these are what I can find on my phone at the minute. Forgot to note, im the second owner.

post-101080-0-96388600-1457087587_thumb.jpeg post-101080-0-83043000-1457087833_thumb.jpeg post-101080-0-54078200-1457087853_thumb.jpeg post-101080-0-04936200-1457088524_thumb.jpg post-101080-0-49697100-1457088524_thumb.jpg post-101080-0-12119100-1457088526_thumb.jpg post-101080-0-56293100-1457088526_thumb.jpg post-101080-0-94028200-1457088526_thumb.jpg

post-101080-0-64213700-1457088527_thumb.jpg

Edited by VRS_Dan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cracking car for the price. I paid £6900 for mine a year ago with 61k miles but with lower spec.  GLWTS, if I were looking now I'd snap it up.

Some things potential buyers might want to know:

Has the timing chain had the failure 'yet' or has it had the newer part fitted?

What's it like on oil usage?

• Like 1

Cracking car for the price. I paid £6900 for mine a year ago with 61k miles but with lower spec.  GLWTS, if I were looking now I'd snap it up.

Some things potential buyers might want to know:

Has the timing chain had the failure 'yet' or has it had the newer part fitted?

What's it like on oil usage?

Thanks mate, no works carried out to the timing chain yet and I have used 4 litres of oil for general topping up over the three years I have had the car.

If you can turn this into an estate, I'll be over!

Take it as it is mate, you can always get roof bars and a box if you want (even) more space!!!

GLWTS, looks to be a bargain that that price. Interesting to see what it sells for as mine is 6mths older and a few more mods and power and I paid more than that for it over a year ago. Hope you sell it here too as it looks a good one. When I've ever tried to sell here though people seem to talk but never put their hand in their pocket and pay for it.

• Like 1

GLWTS, looks to be a bargain that that price. Interesting to see what it sells for as mine is 6mths older and a few more mods and power and I paid more than that for it over a year ago. Hope you sell it here too as it looks a good one. When I've ever tried to sell here though people seem to talk but never put their hand in their pocket and pay for it.

Thanks Martyn. I have to admit, I thought there would be more interest than there has been, hence the reduction in price and until last Friday, no one was even talking about it!!

• 2 weeks later...