Skip to content

matrix2020

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by matrix2020

  1. Mine is booked in for Thursday for the SOS and freezing 'fix', fingers crossed! I will report back if anything changes.
  2. Mines an October car so 1 year old. I cleared my warning using my VCDS and its stayed off so yours should be the same.
  3. Oh just incase it helps, my connectors are fine absolutely no issues and it all works perfectly so it must be justt be just the lingering warning that needs resetting.
  4. I have done the same and have the same warning, please let me know if that fixes it, as I will reset mine if thats the only way around it.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.