Everything posted by pab567
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Pls watch it again... this time carefully...
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
MIB SVM (Software version management) trouble code fix
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
ALL pls check your PMs
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
Columbus intermittently not powering up
I recommend to have it reflashed. What is the current software version?
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
Check your PMs
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
All check your PMs.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All check your PMs. If you don't have a message then either I don't have SW for your unit or your unit is already running latest SW version
-
Bolero MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
81A035223 or 8V0035223
-
admunsen mib 1 firmware update
PM
-
admunsen mib 1 firmware update
Model number and current SSW version?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Reversing Camera for Skoda Fabia MkIII
One torx (I think T20 or T25) screw (internal trunk handle) then just pull it out.
-
Reversing Camera for Skoda Fabia MkIII
Bolero MY17 I do not recommend wireless cameras - wired camera offers higher picture quality and no distortions. Use multimeter to identify +12V on one of rear wiper motor cables when ignition is on (I think this is brown cable but 100% sure).
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All others check your PM for download link
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Although the picture is not visible I believe your model number starts with 5L0 => no update available.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
all others check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@dmpc500 I got info that dmpc500 cannot receive messages.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Swing MY19. I have no clue if it supports wireless smartphone connections
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Device Part Number?
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Device Part Number (menu SETTINGS then SYSTEM INFORMATION)