Everything posted by pab567
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately this unit, as well as 5Q0035819, supports MirrorLink only. To have SmartLink enabled you must have the unit exchanged - if you are interested pls contact me on PM. All others pls check your PM.
-
ABS long code needed
Nope, this is the individual code that includes not only coding that matches your car options but also some numbers form your VIN, not straight but encoded in some way. Generally speaking it should NOT happen as coding is cleared only in case ABS module or instruments cluster is replaced. Do you have any backup from tools like VCDS, Vag Can Pro, OBD Eleven?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Stolen OEM Infotainment System
Nice amount... post VIN over PM and I will check your system
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
This requires unit to be hacked so I cannot help you 😞
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Emergency update...
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
This is not a subject of this thread. But if you google I'm pretty sure you find relevant info.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
You could if you were allowed to receive messages...
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Yes, it is
-
Infotainment update
In order not to multiplicate threads I propose to close this one, find the right thread and post your problem there
-
Is there an update to Infotainment System (5Q0035842A / H24) newer than 0241?
All check your PMs. Answering @Entropyk questions: - is the update definitely improving the issue? No idea. - how safe would it be do update the system myself, should the retailer prove unresponsive as well (and providing that it is about a 100 miles from where I live)? Assuming the unit is electrically OK then it's safe. - would proceeding to the update myself mean that the warranty would be void? Should not be void - this is an official Skoda firmware. - where can I get this specific software update file? Check your PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
All who use English and shared their device model number and SW version pls check your PMs for download links
-
Octavia Bolero Bluetooth
You need new, hacked unit. Pls contact me on PM for details.
-
No sound from Columbus.
This is typically HW, not SW issue. Of xcourse you can try SW upgrade first - I will send you link via PM/
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
No help can be provided until you post correct model number and SW version of your unit.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unfortunately I have no firmware for your unit 😞 All others check your PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
5E0035864A is Amundsen MIB1 so I wonder how do you use CarPlay on it... BTW: 0490 is the latest firmware available 😞
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately not 😞 If you would like to get a replacement unit that supports not only MirrorLink but also Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Voice Control pls contact me on PM.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
U R welcome
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Your version seems to be engineering one, not consumer, as it has letter E before release number (E0220D, consumer version is P0220D). Such version are usually not upgradeable to consumer version and I really doubt if you find any newer E version. All others pls check your PMs.