Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. Yes, there wwas Superb Mk2 with paddles, I even had one MY12 V6 3.6 DSG with paddles. Send me VIN of your Superb in PM.
  2. For manua DSG gear shift? Of course it was!
  3. As far as I remember 0 yes, unless you instal the one with paddles.
  4. Unortunately, you are right, you need MFSW either from Superb Mk2 or Yeti. I think some from O2 will also work but not sure which ones.
  5. As far as I remember it's plug&play. You can add MSFW with paddle shift but it requires coding and MAY require change of steering wheel controller. Pre-lift airbag will NOT fit, it must be replaced too, as well as the harness located inside the steering wheel.
  6. Download link for MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T sent in PM
  7. Indeed, glove box unit must be replaced. I will send you PM.
  8. I can do it for you, as I can see you are from Czech Republic and I am in Poland so shipping costs will not kill it... @CrazyWolf @Rocketeer125 check your PMs for MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T download link
  9. Link to download MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 sent in PM
  10. I sent you download link for MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 in PM
  11. @IlyaKud thx for PROPER tagging me. All check your PMs.
  12. Download link for RNS510-5238A-josi-VIM-Testmode-60-35-5 sent in PM
  13. You already have the latest official firmware
  14. OK. You can try to reflash it with the new firmware but it might be HW issue as well. I have just sent you download link in PM.
  15. Pls post a picture of label from upper housing of Columbus
  16. Download link to RNS510-5238A-josi-VIM-Testmode-60-35-5 sent in PM. Why in PM? To minimize the risk of any attack.
  17. Link to download MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 sent in PM
  18. I'm sorry I'm not in position to answer shuch question, pls ask supplier.
  19. East or West, your choice. The are very outdated anyway...

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.