Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. What is your phone? Have you tried another cable?
  2. And make sure metainfo2.txt file and all folders are directly in the root of SD, not inside any folder!
  3. I believe the correct device part number is 5Q0035874C... aLL CHECK pm
  4. MIB2 amplifier will be locked with Component Protection as soon as you have it connected. With your reuqirements you can install any (listed from cheapest to the most expensive) Amundsen MIB2/MIB2.5, Columbus MIB2, Columbus MIB2.5. Amudnsen and Columbus MIB2 work with 6.5 or 8" displays, Columbus MIB2.5 requires 9.2" display.
  5. As far as I know - not. Unfortunately I don't have it :(
  6. What maps - OEM or via SmartLink?
  7. Let me know your VIN and I will decode it.
  8. So now you have Amundsen MIB1 5E0035874A, 5.8" screen 5E0919605D, USB 5Q0035726B and CANTON sound system with amplifier 8V0035223. All four components (glove box unit, screen, USB port, amplifier) must be replaced. You have to identify your needs: 1. playback of CDs and DVDs? 2. playback of video files from SD and USB? 3. support for displaying OEM maps on AID (Active Info Display = Virtual Cockpit)? Knowing the answers I can recommend setup perfectly matching your needs.
  9. Let me know your VIN on PM and I will list options you have.
  10. Just download latest map from skoda update portal and follow official manual for update. BTW: your map is 2020, not 2016
  11. Indeed I have but I'm not 100% sure about it and I will not forward it to anyone until I test it for couple of weeks. Until that time 0478 remains the one I can recommend.
  12. Doesn't matter, you have the correct SW version for downloading.
  13. All check your PMs
  14. Yes - but you might also need to exchange USB to 5Q0035726E or 5Q0035726J (I have no clue what is the one you have now).
  15. @nori you have Amundsen MIB2 MY16, non-DAB. You can use any of screens you mentioned (3V0919606, 3V0919605D), they are P&P, just note in case of 3V0919605D you will get a little space between the display and the trims. @SimmoWhale you can you 5E0919606, 5E0919605M (with NAV button), 5E0919605N (without NAV button). Apple CarPlay is NOT screen-dependent, it depends on the glove box unit - yours supports it as long as SmartLink is activated.
  16. Downlad link you both have on PM. To get Android Auto you must have both display and glove box unit exchanged. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.
  17. All check your PM. Well, I don't have any PM from you :(
  18. For MIB1 Bolero and Amundsen (x = any letter) 5E0035812x/5E0035819x/5E0035820x/5E0035840x/5E0035842x/5E0035864x/5E0035874x => MSTD_EU_SK_P6230 (0490) For MIB2 MQB Bolero and Amundsen 5Q0035819/5Q0035820/5Q0035840/5Q0035842/5Q0035864/5Q0035874 => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0138T (0138) 5Q0035819A/5Q0035820A/5Q0035840A/5Q0035842A/5Q0035864A/5Q0035874A => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T (0253) 5Q0035819B/5Q0035820B/5Q0035840B/5Q0035842B/5Q0035864B/5Q0035874B => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T (0367) 5Q0035819C/5Q0035820C/5Q0035840C/5Q0035842C/5Q0035864C/5Q0035874C => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0478T (0478) 565035819/565035820/565035840/565035842/565035864/565035874 => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0478T (0478) For MIB2 PQ Bolero and Amundsen 5L0035200/5L0035200A/5L0035680/5L0035680A => MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0138T (0138) 5L0035200B/5L0035200C/5L0035680B/5L0035680C => MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0253T (0253) 5L0035200D/5L0035200E/5L0035680D/5L0035680E => MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0363T (0363) however upgrade files are NOT available For Columbus MIB1 (x = any letter) 5E0035020x/5E0035021x/5E0035043x/5E0035044x => MHIG_EU_SK_K1552 (0411) For Columbus MIB2 (x = any letter) 3V0035020x/3V0035021x/3V0035043x/3V0035044x => MHI2_ER_SKG11_K3343 (1433) For Columbus MIB2.5 (x = any letter) 565035020x/565035021x/565035043x/565035044x => MHI2_ER_SKG13_P4526 (1440)

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.