Skip to content

linni

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by linni

  1. zackdaman has done it. I believe it can be done in module 5F Instruments electrical. There are several options there under adaptatio to change welcome screen, dials etc. Cannot remember exact combination. Hasn`t done it myself yet.
  2. Seats are fixed with torx screws, probably also something else.
  3. See, if the Blind Spot Monitor is still enabled. They probably forgot to connect the car to the computer at the dealership after solving your issue. Nowadays the cars are like virgin ladies. Cannot touch too much. Every time for example you disconnect the battery you have to recode the ECU. Some features might not work because of this and they just need to be resetted.
  4. Listed the new owners manual. I am afraid, all the units are country - specific. To change the clock you have to change somehow the country first. But then again you might get messed with distance units.
  5. Menu - time and date - time format? At least my 2019 car has such settings.
  6. I read a lot then and one thing I remember was cleaning. Maybe older models (Audi for example) had open sensors. I pressure wash (Kärcher 160 bars) all the time, hardly this is the cause.
  7. I had the same hing about half a year back. Two weeks didn`t work. Then suddenly started to work again and still works. What I remember trying to resolve the matter was, that first you have to clean the undertrunk sensor. If this doesn`t help then it`s probably time to change the sensor.
  8. From the bright side - if you are using Waze a lot, wireless charger becomes useless as the phone is connected with a cable anyway. Wireless charger makes sense with wireless Androd Auto / Carplay. Or if you don`t use AA / Carplay at all. Used mine just once when I got the car.
  9. I do not use the "ding" at all, but if I remember correctly, the volume cannot be adjusted. And I am not sure if the "ding" can be changed at all.
  10. Unfortunately it means you don`t have heated steering wheel. Clima menu should look like this:
  11. Press Menu button on climatronic: do you have steering wheel option there at all?
  12. On previous versions it will switch on when you press heated seat button.
  13. OP asked: I only tried snow mode once. Never touched that button again.
  14. I suggest not to transform this topic into "2WD vs 4WD", "2WD with winter tyres vs 4WD with summer tyres", "vice versa" etc etc etc. Once again, the original post:
  15. Right, only OP did not ask anything about tyres. Question was about four wheel drive and snow mode. I assume wearing winter tyres in snow is elementary.
  16. Right, but in this case there is no difference what tyres you wear. Without super tight assistants (winter mode) you can handle the car better. All what the inexperienced driver needs is ESC. Experienced driver does not need even that.
  17. All 4x4 are good in snow. Forget about the snow mode, it`s for pu..ies.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.