Skip to content

DogBook

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DogBook

  1. I use these on ours, very good all round even cold and wet or hot wet and on some snow. Still great in hot dry etc etc All round very good. https://www.camskill.co.uk/m138b8684s7991p207137/Maxxis_Tyres_All_Season_Car_Maxxis_Premitra_All_Season_AP3_195_50_R15_86V_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_D_Wet_Grip%3A_B_NoiseClass%3A_B_Noise%3A_70dB/RS_GB
  2. DogBook replied to BlueDun's topic in Skoda Yeti
    TPS sell genuine parts or LLL.
  3. DogBook replied to BlueDun's topic in Skoda Yeti
    3rd agree, should be attached to the exhaust as they look like dampers to me. Also there is no tray, they go into a cross member between the subframe. Thats without looking at a parts list.
  4. DogBook replied to BlueDun's topic in Skoda Yeti
    erm?
  5. DogBook replied to vRSG60's topic in Skoda Yeti
    That interesting as I read it exactly as the OP said, will they loose the Apple CarPlay? So going by what you say thats a simple yes then. Your reply says new patch, but what new patch? Is there an update with the clock fix that comes with Apple CarPlay or did you mean another patch?
  6. DogBook replied to vRSG60's topic in Skoda Yeti
    That isnt what they were asking.
  7. Try buying a genuine one from TPS, they usually deliver as well when you set up an account.
  8. Don't TPS or the online seller LLL supply them?
  9. I can't see your location in your profile as if you were close I'd say pop over and use mine. Also its FAT32 you have to format it to. As this isnt car related I'd ask on a MAC forum or similar unless your lucky and someone sees the post and knows all about MACS. Although having reread it it tell you what the issue is, it says its your permissions so give yourself permissions to do it then it will work.
  10. Yes, its literally a few posts down from this one. A few of us got the file from one of the guys and it works perfectly.
  11. Just done a full service, and found this heat shield over the inner cv loose even though the bolts were tight. 5Q0407721 My thoughts that over time the metal washer inserts have become loose, refitted it with repair washers to nip it up. No rasping sound now on over run, so must have been that. Did sound quite good to be honest 🤣 Anyone else had any experience or fitted a brand new one before?
  12. Exactly, because each of the 5 faults relate to the speed sensor. Due to the location on the 2WD I had to move the UCA up and away just to unplug it. But since it was seized in and was due for MOT I let Sunset in Derby do it as I do not have ramps or multispline tools for the wheel bearing bolt. One new speed sensor in with a little glue as the cap head had sheared when I undid it and the cars back home. I did check the battery at first but when you read up if it was then there would other faults coming up as well, not just the 5 pertaining to a speed sensor fault 🤨
  13. I already suggested this and was ignored 🙄
  14. Doesn’t it even have a current MOT then? Cant check as cannot see the VRN.
  15. DogBook replied to RoyGbiv's topic in Skoda Yeti
    Make sure the haldex has had its services then 👍
  16. DogBook replied to RoyGbiv's topic in Skoda Yeti
    What engine is it?
  17. 😂 I cant fully remember when I did mine, you’ve got to have a look around really. Firstly you can see the rear quarter panels fit over the black, so they need to come off. Take all the boot floor things out as they might hide fixings and there’s some near the sides of the seats, the hook rails you can see have an insert. Pull them off and I think theres screw behind them. Give panels a little pull and you can start to feel where its fixed, these cars are very well put together.
  18. Cheers, Google just brought me back here to my own post 😂 I always search first before posting, I got fed up after over a week of trying.
  19. Yeah Ive had the obligatory look on overtime at work during the day 🤣 Couldn’t find anything and the cam cover breather none return worked perfectly. I may change it as its not expensive anyway and the cars done nearly 150k so whats to lose.
  20. Yeah im not reporting them, theres a fair few on the last 2 pages quickly looking under the title so if they can take the time to move mine which didn’t even mention Yeti in the title Im sure they can spot the ones that do mention models 🙄 The thing is, I didn’t even mention it being model specific because it is not. Its engine specific, theres got to be more VAG cars with the same engine. And I have reported my issue to mod but have had no response, so theres no point in reporting others to clearly ignoring the forum instructions.
  21. 😂 Dont worry about it, I think I'm the same. Its hard not to think about it and just see what can be found instead.
  22. Unfortunately someone has moved it out of the general maintenance area where I was hoping to get more exposure of this engine. No idea why, when you look there a lot of posted about specific cars instead of in the relative section yet they still stay there 🤨
  23. Yes I know, I asking if anyone has any dealings with this manifold and issue.
  24. Can anyone help with this engine type at all please here? https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/538501-12-tsi-cyvb-oil-leak-from-manifold/

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.