Skip to content

raky

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raky

  1. Hi Experts , Can some body please confirm if AIRBag part number is correct as per attached screenshot of vcds ( 6R0959655K) for Fabia Mk2 13plate Monet Carlo 1.2 Tech tsi. Thanks in advance. Kind Regrds
  2. Looked the BCM part seems fine for car , but can we test and check the coding of it? . Any thoughts please on approach ? Anybody can share screen shot of configuration please ?
  3. Hi Experts , Can someone please advice if VCDS can help to investigate the button locking issue - this button does not lock any/all doors , no relay sound is heard when it is clicked ( possibly relay if yes then please advice location of it ), but the button behaves fine with unlocking behaviour and surprisingly the button also glows LED when doors are locked form outside with mechanically key. Car Key Fob is also NOT working . This issue is making unpredicted behaviour of car it gets automatically locks itself and cannot be even opened mechanically with KEY ( fortunately I keep one/2 glass down so that we can unlock using inner handle . Is it faulty button switch or Body management controller any thought also any approach to disgnosie issue using vcds . VCDS shows door lock/unlcok open/close all option works as expected Any input would be highly appreciated. Thanks Kind regrds .
  4. @Breezy_Pete Much appreciated your support as always , I got fitted 5N2837016E which seems locking /unlocking the car and even car making alarm of forced entry test done when one door was not closed, and also as advised 5N2837016E had same PR:L0R+4F1/ 4K3 features like 5N2837016M , FOB is still issue will scan and see if programming issue or some receiving module/ecu issue will investigate with vcds and update , but at least car is getting locked/unlocked mechanically with key . I have also ordered part 5N2837016M worst case scenario from Germany Autodoc. Thank you so much Kind Regards
  5. sorry looked the chat GPT which has given below info- Can any validate please . 5J0 920 910C — your exact revision 5J0 920 910CX — factory remanufactured All require immobiliser adaptation (PIN/CS transfer). Thanks regards
  6. Dear Experts, If possible Can somebody please share photo of their instrument cluster matching my car , as I feel something is not right with current cluster, I have attached photo for my cluster. Also please share if anybody knows OEM number which fits in my car just incase if I need to buy (Monte Carlo fabia 13 plate TSI (105 , CBZB Engine code). Found this which matches mine : 5J0920941E has been used of Skoda Octavia Mk3 ebay number 366177451229 Not sure if my car expects 5J0920941C or CX does not like 5J0920941E Thanks Kind Regards raky
  7. Hi Experts , Sorry I think air bag controller /module and airbag are two different parts- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu6KrndkA0Y
  8. VCDS experts shared below info : 01044 - Control Module Incorrectly Coded That is the end result of: 15-Airbags -- Status: Not registered Someone removed Airbags from the installation list and it was likely in an attempt to mask the Seatbelt and Side Airbag problems. You can add it back into the GVL by connecting to address 19-CAN Gateway and using this function in VCDS:
  9. Hi Experts , Sorry to bother you, Can you please advice if these two serious issues are and resoluble by vcds , I believe novice mech/electricians who had repaired this car in past may have never used VCDS software after changing critical electoral parts. There is NO engine light issue Car is fabia mk2 ( Monte Carlo 13 plate) drives fine and smooth. My main concern is about two issues- CAN gateway and AirBag faults ,CAR steering looks brand new with Air Bag so dont suspect any issue there beacuse there is no engine light or any other dashboard light , looked like Control module have not been coded as per error may be after replacing air bag or ABS system. I have licensed VCDS. just ran basic scan on car and found these issue , I will run deep test scan once I get fixed door actuator, so just curious if all below issues are resolvable with VCDS assuming there is NO physical car part issue , I have gut feeling that these error code may have already resolved but not cleared from memory by using VCDS or any VG related diagnostic tool. I need to make important decision about car any early input be highly appreciated. I am also bothering @Breezy_Pete as well on this matter. Any help would be highly appreciated Thanks you so much . Kind Regards raky Fault 1: CAN Gateway Address 19: CAN Gateway (J533) Labels:. 6N0-909-901-6R.clb Part No SW: 6N0 909 901 HW: 6R7 937 087 P Component: GW-K-CAN TP20 H30 0561 Revision: -1------ Coding: 032300 Shop #: WSC 13765 790 00050 VCID: 70BD018FEAA9155A3F3-8024 2 Faults Found: 01044 - Control Module Incorrectly Coded 000 - - Freeze Frame: Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 35 Mileage: xxxkm Time Indication: 0 Date: xxx FAULT: Related to Air Bag Address 15: Airbags (J234) Labels:| 5K0-959-655.clb PartNoSW:6R0959655K HW:6R0959655K Component: VW10AirbagT2C H10 0020 Revision: -------- Serial number: 003GX01RBSRH Dataset Number: t00301685J0 0001 Coding: 003243 Shop #: WSC 13765 790 00050 ASAM Dataset: EV_AirbaVW10BPAVW250 A01001 ROD: EV_AirbaVW10BPAVW250.rod VCID: 4AC9B367AC350F8A517-801E Crash sensor for side airbag: driver side: Serial number: 3495RRB400I50HQC993H Crash sensor for side airbag: passenger side: Serial number: 3505RRB400I50HQCNQ5% 3 Faults Found: 9439771 - Front Passenger's Side Airbag Igniter B100A 1B [10001001] - Resistance Too High MIL ON - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Mileage: km Date: 9439003 Igniter for Seat Belt Tensioner; Passenger's Side B1007 1B [10001001] - Resistance Too High MIL ON - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Mileage: km Date: 12854016 - Databus U1122 00 [00001001] - Implausible Message [Kombi1 DLC Error] Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear Freeze Frame: Fault Priority: 6 Fault Frequency: 1 Reset counter: 35 Mileage: km Date: Time
  10. Great news notice that intermittently I was getting MAP sensor error code ,Remembered that around year back I have done cleaning of MAP sensor, looked like I have NOT tightened properly I was scared to tighten because of fear that it may create thread issue , so tightened properly and never seen error code again since 3 weeks. I am only intermittently getting o2 sensor error which now it is because of Flexi leak and it is intermittent once a while comes and disappears automatically. Skoda is always very heathy car . regrds
  11. Hiyeah ,Looks like current fitted actuator (26C1S2837016B) have 7 pins socket and may be compatibility for Volkswagen Up model from 2011 to 2017 for 3 door cars , as @Breezy_Pete advised OEM parts 5N2837016C, 5N2837016M for my fabia , both have 6 pins as per online specification. MY driver door wiring loom OEM number 5J0120GK as per sticker attached, and motor oem number 6R0. 959.802.AN ( 42556A Inteva ER MR6) look possibly correct part for fabia mk2. I have also noticed that actuator plug on wiring loom(5J0120GK) have 7 pins as well. hopefully VCDS scan and will give me some insight and no wiring issue. This existing door lock actuator (26C 1S2837016B) may NOT suitable for Fabia mk2 driver side for sure but may work passenger side of fabia. Thought this info may help others. Thanks kind regrds
  12. Dear Pete , So kind of you for your time and advice . Stay blessed regards
  13. Dear Pete , As always grateful to your for invaluable advice, Once I complete VCDS scan I shall contact you for Actuator parts number as well to me it seems the current driver door lock actuataor may be wrong part fitted by mechanic and it has printed on it 26C1S2837016B I think google says 1S2837016B number what matters. The website Skoda-parts.co.uk advice buying OEM part 5N1837016C, 5N1837016M, 5N1837016A, 5N1837016E, 1S1837016C for Monte Carlo mk2 tsi driver door actuator. I shall keep u posted progress will definitely take your advice. 26C → internal factory/mould code 1S2837016B → the actual OEM part number Once again appreciate your time. Thanks Kind Regards
  14. Hi @ChrisJW25 can you please advice what actuator oem number u have bought for your fabia . thanks regrds
  15. Hi , Can somebody please guide me wht are plastic part numbers which are fitted as to cover engine from underneath e.g under tray, the car is Monte Carlo Mk2 13 plate ( Car is leas than 50k), possibly need driver side actuator as well and need part number of that as well if possible, I shall look up on https://www.skoda-parts.com/online-store.html incase if somebody have experience of opening bumper please advice , I saw underneath there was no plastic cover . I have also seen wheel liner front plastic part was loose and hanging possible missing some screws. I would like to see if mechanic can open bumper and fix properly everything after buying necessary plastic parts attached underwear with bumper. If any body have done bumper replacement please ping me I would get rough idea about efforts and parts needed to get things done properly. Also please let me know if somebody have done driver side wiring fix, repair work as my central lock is not working , may need repair / new driver door actuator. I am getting done major service please advice i am missing any thing. MAP/MAF Sensor cleaning crank sensor cleaning ( if any ) Engine oil change Oil filter Cabin filter Spark plugs - change Brake fluid bleed Coolant flush Gear box fluid Change Steering fluid change ( Hope it can be done easily ). Not sure of Fuel filter ?? Battery is new Already Oxygen sensor cleaning Antirust under-seal coating ( Any idea which brand is best ) Any thoughts please would be high appreciated. Thanks for your time. Kind Regards raky
  16. Just for info MY MOT centre is very reputed and never misses even smallest issue in car during MOT I do regular MOT from same centre because I want good car with good MOT not just for sake of legal reason but for my safety. So just want to make it aware. regrds
  17. @AnnoyingPentium Appreciate your advice , agree peopel get scare of engine light but in my case engine light does NOT harm the drivability of car , last team I had sprayed throttle body cleaner and cleaned MAP sensor ( which was not dirty at all ) and Flexi got changed engine light NEVER came for good few months, slight exhaust leak is back again( ebay Felixi are poor quality ) I think it may be the culprit again as rear o2 sensor finds funny oxygen amount may be loop backing wrong info to ecu , unbalancing the air fuel ratio, car works smooth ( no sound at all when engine is started ) even on motor way if light come in. i am open to offers would be much happier if somebody enjoys for year , lean , uses it or sells for scrap it for (GBP160-180). I have Parking issue as bought another car insurance is also expiring very soon . Anybody looking for just learning their family can take long drive on my car if they have own insurance. Any body interested please do ping me . Thanks Regrds raky
  18. Appreciate Alasdair for your advice , I think we "buy anycar" does not buy high mileage cars ,so far mine car had 1 sill rusted which has been replaced with new. Let see how it goes Thanks regards raky
  19. Hi team, I was trying to sell My lovely Fabia 07 plate with very low price were unsold, it has 11 months MOT still have healthy engine , had got changed all 4 discs/pads and driver side new Sill , suspension joints , done 142k drives perfect , saw the previous owner history and it seems they had changed timing belt around 80k. All 4 tyres were changed 2-3 years back possibly would have done 8-10k miles still have good tyre thread. Got checked Catalytic was very healthy , got fitted new steering rack 2 years back . I get some time engine light with error code ( with P0106 )which disappears automatically does not effect driving, looked Skoda experts in briskskoda their views and it may need throttle body cleaning or MAP sensor cleaning , as I dont want to spend more energy on it , bought another car daily for local use. Car drives perfect on motroway. Any suggestion what would be ideal price, breaking is not possible for me and any body needs can ping me offer. Thanks regrds raky
  20. Dear Pete @Breezy_Pete Appreciate your support always , another year MOT passed which would have not been possible with your support and advice , this MOT there was zero cost of any repair. Your invaluable advice always saved me from throwing away working sensors and gave me confidence not to listen the garages and error code which generally some of OBD sensors shows. I fully agree sensor either works or does not work, their is NO intermittent stage of any sensor . Car had small exhaust leak which justifies that un metered oxygen is entering into exhaust near flexi and before post cat o2 sensor hence o2 responded based on extra oxygen which may have been disturbing the fuel:oxygen ratio hence some time engine light. Great work Pete , please keep helping and saving planet. Kind Regards raky
  21. Thanks for sharing information , Same issue in my car as well , even I was suspecting it wheel sensor or throttlebody since it happens sometime on motorway when gas paddle is suddenly pressed during lane change .. it may be an issue with wheel sensor since my wheel bearing was changed couple of year back at first attempt mechanic fitted wheel bearing wrongly traction control light was active on dashboard light , he may have messed it . Will try getting changed both front wheel sensor and may need to look out throttle body as well , As usual before MOT restart bothering great soul @Breezy_Pete for help and guidance. cheers raky.
  22. Edited *** supplying tested sensor which otherwise is very expensive part and possibly would have costed me fortune if I have would have bought new one from VW as Cheenes Chipo does not work .
  23. Hi Experts , As usual some surprise always near MOT , but I am not giving up since I strongly feel car engine seems solid no point binning it and also why to worry ,fear when one have continued support of Skoda expert Pete @Breezy_Pete , Really appreciate Pete @Breezy_Pete for his continuous support and advising correct parts and even supplying tested sensor which was very expensive and possibly would costed me fortune. All error codes gone once pre cat oxygen sensor replaced and throttle body cleaned (without removing) , lot of gunk found in throttle body, of course steering rack also replaced with new one as well as it was leaking and all 4 new tyres with service. I have also replaced MAP sensor with old MAP sensor (cleaned with isopropyl 99% alchol) removed from my car which was earlier thought to be broken but it was NOT , SKODA car does not like cheap Chinese sensors as ECU expects original parts I think. I have tried to understand the Fuel trims which is very confusing still as values are always different so could not interpret. Planning to change the ECT sensor as almost 2 years back I have changed so it is bit tricky but not difficult coolant flush after 2 years may be also be good for engine. Thanks for reading , hope it helps somebody facing similar issue. Finally happy ending MOT passed error gone. Another year to run . Regrds raky Fuel Trim.pdf

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.