Skip to content

defsix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by defsix

  1. Yup. I discovered this at lunch time 😭
  2. Now you say that I actually remember seeing a synchronous mirror adjustment tick box in the infotainment system. I'll give it a go 😉
  3. Did anyone ever get this to work in a RHD vehicle with DRIVERS mirror? I park assways due to Cul de Sac and direction of exit , house location etc.
  4. Today I fitted my Virtual Cockpit screen protector from Innovative Paint Protection Solutions It has clearly up 95% of the marks I had on my original screen where the previous owner likeed to put their phone 😭
  5. Yes, bit of it's an intermittent fault live data won't show much. Unless it just happens to happen whilst you're on VCDS. Should be in the Transmission Module
  6. Has it actually broken or did it just come off?
  7. Yeah, I have 2 options for my engine. The other doesn't give any results. (DFHA 190)
  8. Just jumping in on this topic, I get a Regen roughly every 250km. But looking at my VAGDPF results I have a negative reading for measured soot mass. Anyone got any insight on this?
  9. Was that price for getting yours rebuilt or just buying a replacement?
  10. Best to get your own fixed. It won't need re-coding to your car. Just get the 2 sensors replaced, I found it the most reasonable way to resolve it.
  11. Yeah, but this time you're taking our the MCU which first you'll have to drain the oil, plus you will lose the oil from the, you'll use more than a standard oil change.
  12. Doubtful it's the battery. And don't forget to price in the oil too, best part of 7 litres
  13. It was usually after driving about 10KM+ , gearbox was at temperature. It used to just happen every so often going to work, 30KM approx. I could drive would was restricted to even gears. Restarting the car cleared the fault and gave me all the gears back. However on a longer journey it occurred 3 or 4 restarts, not ideal on the motorway.
  14. Sounds like the same issue I had Mechatronics Failure
  15. Maybe, but the Soot measurement is only calculation not a direct reading, I believe.
  16. That looks like it's a soot increase over 3km? That can't be right, definitely something wrong somewhere. The DPF might be doing its job, but not burning fuel well.
  17. Just a quick update. When I first poste this issue i tried searching for a screen protector for my Virtual Cockpit screen, but no luck. Yesterday I rechecked and found 2 places doing them. Innovative Paint Protection Solutions had what I needed. Just waiting for it to arrive now! Also found Grizz Protector but no shipping to me. Will update on installation.
  18. That's quite a difference. Online oils varied from €28 a litre upwards for this spec after I briefly looked. My mechanic said get the OE stuff.
  19. I just did mine in 2.0 Diesel DQ381, it took the best part of 7 litres. Main Dealer oil this time.
  20. And the colour selection option?
  21. Could we get more details on doing this software change?
  22. Did anyone try cleaning theirs AQS ? I gave mine a wash down with IPA , not had any issues since.
  23. And the total cost for parts... €861.93 Incl VAT @ 23% Plus my mechanic and my time.
  24. So, hopefully the final update. After receiving the MCU back from ECU.de in Germany on Tuesday, I scheduled the time to refit it this Saturday. All in for the complete job it took less than 2 hours. We refitted the new supplied O-Rings on the MCU before install. Replaced the filter and refilled the DSG liquid gold AKA, Oil. I'm under warranty still for this work, already agreed. I purchased and will be reimbursed due to the fact the garage I purchased from is 3 hours drive away. I said I'd do it locally and cover the labour. They would pay the parts.
  25. Added a comment to hopefully clarify this.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.