Skip to content

defsix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by defsix

  1. Yes, checked it the cover was clean. Now unless it was a big ass fly that flew in front of the sensor 😁 I was more concerned with the Dashboard fault 😕
  2. Vehicle: Superb L&L 2020 with Virtual Cockpit Turned on the ignition, lowered all the windows and then started the car. Received a ACC not available and the Red Warning Triangle ⚠️. A quick scan revealed the following fault: Monitored Display Output B159AF0 A quick Google doesn't reveal much. A discussion on a TSB for a 2019 Jetta, requiring a software update. The fault cleared off the dash after I powered down and locked the car. The code cleared with OBD11 . I'm hoping it was a random fault. Having said that, Sunday out for a drive and on a clear patch of straight road I had 2 emergency break warnings on the dash ( obstacle ahead ). Anyone have a little insight?
  3. This made sound strange but twist the knob on all directions moving the joystick in all positions. Then pull up on the knob. This has happened to mine a few times, performing this trick seam to fix it 😁😁 I can only assume there's some corrosion on the switch.
  4. If they're the same as what I had a few years back, they're more of a fine mesh. They were a good job and did darken the interior a bit. Handy to leave the windows open a bit on a hot day without debris blowing in.
  5. Might be worthwhile checking the loom in the hinge and door first.
  6. My apologies for not clarifying that. Previously I probably would have sent it to the UK, but too much of a headache now and added delays. Irrespective, there are a few options in the UK and more in Europe, if time is not an issue. Price wise they were all fairly similar. The parts alone i think were around €200 if you wanted to do it yourself. There's a few guides on YouTube
  7. No, Ireland. They collected and shipped via DHL
  8. I sent mine to ECU.de Didn't want the hassle of export/import etc. I was very happy with the service.
  9. If it's a plug in timer it's unlikely to be rated for 20A. You're probably better off with a wall mounted timer, similar to an immersion heater timer. I can't see any reason why there should be an issue after that. Unless you've an extension reel.
  10. What subwoofer is this?
  11. Hi, The screen protector definitely worked and did good job of masking 90% of the marks. It gives it a slightly more matt finish, and is easier to clean with out further risk of scratching.
  12. Ah, I wasn't sure. It sounds like the limiter is intermittently set. I don't remember is it possible to set the limit and deactivate it. Say it's set at 50MPH, but turned off?
  13. Can you drive faster than 50MPH the rest of the time? What is the fastest you've recently driven? There is also a speed limit feature that can be turned on or off in these cars.
  14. True. But my understanding is you could request the removal of the information at any time. I do wonder will they or have they shared the information with anyone.
  15. Under GDPR Regulations you have the right to request copy of all the information they have. And to have it removed.
  16. I believe it's per country based. It's not showing in my app. I saw this mentioned somewhere else before either here or r/Skoda. Depends on your countries privacy regulations.
  17. Sounds like one of the plugs not full connected. If you have VCDS you can check input signals. Or take of the card again and replug everything in again.
  18. My money is on broken wiring harness at the hinge point.
  19. The wiper was always in the off position for me.
  20. I've noticed this too. It is intermittent, but it was around this time last year it started happening. I think it's the combination of the sun and light flares on the camera triggering this. Especially evenings and mornings when the sun is low.
  21. Call the next one. Or learn to use ETKA 😉
  22. My 2 cents. Get your VIN number and call the dealer. Ask them for the correct part number for your specific car. Then search using that part number. When i got my L&K the previous owner had replaced the springs, the ass of the car sat way too high. You could see the rake a mile away. I replaced them all for the Eibach Pro Kit with 15MM spacers all round. It's sits perfectly for me. I haven't loaded the boot yet with bodies & luggage though. Max I had was 160Kg in the boot Before: After
  23. It looks like more of a chameleon tint that a wire element version.
  24. My thoughts exactly. Always diesel before.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.