Everything posted by minsy
-
Park assist
What would concern me is if technology can park my car in a tighter spot than a person, them someone else could hit it exiting their spot!
-
Sportline dilemma
I have a 2025 Karoq SE-L and considered a sportline but wasnt keen on the ride quality due to the larger wheel size. My wife has a 2024 Fabia which we specced with a heated screen but personally, I dont feel it works as well as I had in my old Escort estate I used to own.
- Hi From Cornwall
-
Gandalf's Evolution
Fair play to you, thats one cracking motor!
- Hello 👋
-
Hello from Scotland
Hello PerthshireDave and welcome, had a couple of Octavia estates myself over the years starting with a new 1.9 tdi Elegance in 2007 followed by a 2.0 tdi VRS in 2010. Both great cars.
-
2010 Fabia 1.6tdi Elegance Estate - From no MOT purchase to smart modded Daily Driver!
looks like a great bargain to me!
-
Hi all
Hi Bellatrix and welcome, my wife has a Fabia also, great car, she has a 2024 SEL DSG in Race Blue.
- Hi all!
-
Its time for me to say Goodbye & to Skoda Octavia MK3 ownership
Enjoy your break from Skoda and wish you well on your next vehicle purchase.
-
Heated front screen
I think its available on the SEL if you spec the option but not on the SE.
- New to Skoda, New to a brand new car
-
Heated front screen
Are yoe sure? I thought on the Skoda website when you build your own, you can specify this. Perhaps im wrong!
-
Heated front screen
Dont think its standard, you need to have the winter package plus to get a heated screen.
-
Hello from a new forum user!
Welcome VAGDIYer, what vehicle do you own?
- Hello from newish Octavia VRS owner in Leicester
-
Brand New Kamiq Clutch Issues, Creaking and other Shenanigans
Agree with eveyone, dont wait till mid March. I had a infotainment problem on my 2025 Karoq, when I contacted my dealer they said bring it back immediately and they would get me a courtesy car, even if they had to take one of the cars for sale off the forecourt. Iended up with a demo Octavia Estate for a week until the repair was completed.
-
Mr
Hi and welcome, Loved my Scala, had a new 1.5 dsg Monte Carlo from 2021 till 2025 when I changed to a Karoq 1.5 sel dsg. I much preferred the Scala and may well get another. Congrats on your fitness!
-
Karoq fault at 3 months old
Berisford . Thanks for the info, in fairness to the dealer, they acted quickly in giving me the 74 plate Octavia estate to run around in so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get my car back. As mines new at least I wont have to pay for repairs. Rory. I did wonder about the battery state but the stop/start still functioned so I presumed that the battery was pretty well charged .
-
Karoq fault at 3 months old
Berisford What did the job entail? How long did the repair take? Any information greatly recieved!
-
Karoq fault at 3 months old
Went to put the radio on the other day and it wouldnt switch on, the Skoda logo appears briefly, then goes and comes on intermittantly. When driving the car the speed warning alarm has a mind of its own, activating at various speeds not related to the speed limit at all, then switches itself off for no apparent reason. After a while the "Dynamic road sign assist currently restricted " warning appeared, then dissappeared just as quick, meanwhile the logo on the infotainment screen kept switching itself on and off. I think it must be some software problem but has left me a bit miffed as the car has only done 850 miles. Currently at Winner garage for repair so I now have a Octavia estate se diesel manual to run around in for the time being.
-
Hi from Cardiff
Hi Mark and welcome, not to far away from you,just over the bridge in Gloucestershire.
-
Karoq SE L Standard ‘Equipment’
Got a rail down both sides on my 2025 SEL, standard seats with 2 hooks on the left rail.
-
Karoq SE L Standard ‘Equipment’
Bought a new SEL Edition model and didnt realise that some items were missing from the older models, the VW group seem very quick to announce upgrades on new models but not so quick to tell you whats been left off. More homework needed next time methinks!
- Hello with my Skoda super 1.8 TSI 4x4