Skip to content

Cairus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cairus

  1. It's also worth mentioning that the pin assignment changes, which is what the adapter does. Many people don't use an adapter, though. Then you have a problem. SC39 with 10A wire, color red/blue, designation Z36
  2. Why not the edited data set? I consider the module questionable; it actively interferes with the vehicle's communication... Why are you replacing the steering column switch? The control unit alone would be sufficient... You don't even address the wiring.
  3. 1) When you look at the virtual cockpit, you can see that it's not a Skoda, so that's off topic. 2) I deal with retrofits. 3) To accuse me of manipulation or fraud is very brave. Do you know that such insinuations can backfire?... on the topic of the immobilizer, with the mqb generation 5a was introduced, key id48. In 2019, approximately 5C key id49. In both cases, the speedometer is the master. In the MQB EVO, 5H there is no longer an immobilizer in the speedometer according to my information. The mileage can also be adjusted on the 5C and 5H. As far as the immobilizer is concerned, as far as I know, the 5C and 5H have not yet been cracked.
  4. II don't hear anything on the video... except the turbocharger whining
  5. that has never worked for me
  6. I am not aware that in MQB Classic the engine control unit or, if present, the gearbox stores its own mileage in a way that is accessible to "normal" users
  7. Completely normal. Your key that was left behind has been deleted from your vehicle.
  8. I'm currently working on it a bit. Immobilizer, key, mileage, etc. I'm happy to report my first successes 😁
  9. You can start the Car?
  10. Is only the radio remote control not working?
  11. The DSG is part of the Immo. New mechatronics means programming the Immo, and for this, the full number of existing keys should always be in the car.
  12. OEM or after Sale Trailer Hitch?
  13. I know the problem in the UK, but I don't know which car is registered where 😉.
  14. For us, only what is written in the coc papers counts
  15. Try this: Unit 5F Adjustment Paid traffic information (TMC) 33791
  16. It is questionable whether the trailer load is entered in the COC documents
  17. I can't guarantee anything, but it was never a problem with my activations
  18. coding is the smallest problem
  19. Make Full Backup and Share this please
  20. Why you want To buy IT? DIY
  21. What are you trying to tell me? I don't know what you're getting at.
  22. Fuse SC14/7,5A Red/Yellow --- T4ak/1 Bcm T73C/3 black/Blue --- T4al/4 --- Yellow To T4ak/4 Signal rear Gear Ground --- Brown T4ak/2
  23. HW Number ist not in Relation with SW Number

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.