Skip to content

Octy0GG

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Octy0GG

  1. Yes I have used it also and can confirm genuine.
  2. No doubt of course the HM Courts and Tribunals email is a scam. Still probably working fine for the scammers though, after all these scams will work well if 0.01% of people fall for it. Unfortunately you can't always rely on 'who-called' type sites. https://who-called.co.uk/Number/03457302011 Had me wondering but I am now convinced that this is a genuine number. Nationwide Building Society/Customer service 0345 730 2011
  3. Thanks - UnderTheRadar. Just noticed this myself as well https://www.gov.uk/government/news/hmcts-warning-on-email-scams So upgraded to 100% scam. The other giveaway I missed out is I am in Scotland.
  4. About 99.99999% sure it has to be a scam. 1. No details from my driving licence. 2. They don't know my address. 3. They don't know who I am. 4. No details of car or reg. 5. Nowhere near charge road at that time. 6. No contact details other than a Telephone number given but they declare that as temporarily unavailable. 7. Only payment option is card online. 8. Not very well written. 9. Does not state where. The more I type dafter it sounds. Anyone else had one of these? Is this one that is doing the rounds at present?
  5. Right I'll say it right up front, unpalatable as it is to some - I don't want a DSG. There it is, done it, said it. Following on - Skoda really don't appear to want my money. First the Octavia III 190PS 2.0 TSI SEL - sounded like a great idea, but hold on, DSG only. Ocavia IV, well I still don't trust Skippy the 1.5TSI so perhaps its back to diesel, 2 litre, ah but hold again, 150 PS is reserved for DSG - you want manual -116 PS is good enough for you then. There is the possibility of being able to stretch to a vRS next time (Having said that I don't see the wheel/tyre combo it will come with coping with the roads in my area) but will vRS buyers be allowed a manual option? Looking up the Skoda range further - Superb, wall to wall DSGs Don't get me wrong I'm happy for DSG fans but I'm beginning to hate those 3 letters - every nice looking car I see, start reading the spec, still looking good, but sooner or latter there it is -DSG. Come on Skoda, how about some decent options for folk that still want a manual gearbox?
  6. Hi Trying to track down cause of poor running and would like to check the electrical inputs to the solenoid valve block (containing N18, N75 & N345 - think that's the lot unless there is anything else lurking in there). I know what each of the vacuum pipes controls but can't find any info on the (6 pin) electrical connector, other than an old post which gives pin 2 as being to the N345 valve. Anyone know what is what for the other pins? Thanks

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.