Damo's New Car

Damo

Very nice indeed :cool:

Any chance of a few more 'general' shots, now the V1s are on. Just to show ride height etc, and to show off those nice wheels :D

Steve

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice indeed :cool:

Any chance of a few more 'general' shots, now the V1s are on. Just to show ride height etc, and to show off those nice wheels :D

Steve

Will take some at the weekend when its washed :thumbup:

• 5 months later...

Well, its been a while since I updated my Members car section, so here goes...

I have been wanting to improve the interior lighting in my car, now that the dark nights are upon us,

Here are a few things I got upto over Christmas:-

Green LED Gearknob (shows selected gear)

Complete change of bulbs in car for LED's

White LED lightstrips under footwells linked to interior lights

2 Green LED's in each footwell linked to lights (for a more gentle anbient lighting)

2 x White LED lightstrips in boot linked to bootlights (you can just make them out in the next post, tucked right up under each side where the parcel shelf sits on)

The pictures off my Nokia N95 are not that great with it being dark and no flash, they dont really do it justice tbh, but you get the idea

26733.attach

26734.attach

26735.attach

26736.attach

26737.attach

Edited by damo :-)

And a couple more pics.

The pics of the white LED's (especially in the boot) dont come across that bright on these pics, but believe me they are a HUGE improvement over standard.

Cheers

Damian

26738.attach

26739.attach

Edited by damo :-)

It took you long enough to get the pics on here didn't it???? ;)

As Damo says they are a lot brighter in the flesh and i was mighty impressed when i saw them the other week. I'm currently weighing up whether to have a bash myself or go to the place Damo went and let them put some extra lighting in for me..... Birthday coming up an' all it'd be an ideal pressie from the mrs. :)

Makes a change for someone to show off some interior mods other than HU's etc..... :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.