A few changes ...

Yes, it's started. I thought it looked great when I bought it, but I couldn't just leave it like that, could I??

As it was (entirely standard!):

before.jpg

It stayed that way until last month, when i got the LCR splitter fitted [many thanks to MikeSM56]. I think it improves the appearance of the car no end:

DSC_0013.jpg

I also recently acquired a new grille to replace the chrome one [thanks to VRS 203] which I have sprayed over in satin black and fitted tonight and now she looks like this:

DSC_0020.jpg

I think it looks much better than the original chrome one, but would like to know what yous think?

And I have more plans, of course ...

Thanks for looking

Kay.

Like the new grille. Get some silver indicator bulbs though too - think that would improve the look no end.

Steve

Thanks - yes I've been thinking about getting some of those for a while. :thumbup:

Nothing for a while now ... sadly it's car insurance month and I also have to go for a week without any pay due to my changing jobs :( so it'll be some time before my next big update (wheels and brakes, most likely :cool:)

Although I did a spot of de-badging last night too :)

Mudpuppy - One mod at a time springs to mind, Thats how I've been told does not matter how long it takes to do them at least you have the satisfaction of it being your car and known that you have saved up for that mod, I know the same about car insurance and tax my mod money this month is being spent on service and mot and I really should start saving for our wedding next year but it's addictive stuff to not mod a car.

It stayed that way until last month, when i got the LCR splitter fitted [many thanks to MikeSM56]. I think it improves the appearance of the car no end:

I also recently acquired a new grille to replace the chrome one [thanks to VRS 203] which I have sprayed over in satin black and fitted tonight and now she looks like this:

DSC_0020.jpg

QUOTE]

Have you though about painting the fog light surrounds satin black as well?