Robbed!!!!!

Electric-Banana

Am severely pi$$ed off! The 'Bowie lookalike' ref was well out of order, there was nothing wrong with Campbell's goal.

I think he was getting us back for Switzerland not qualifying.

I admit we didn't play a tight game, but we gave it a good try and deserved to win against the cheating Port's.

Don't even start me on Beckham - should have sent him off along with Figo :finger:

Andy

I feel kinda a sorry for Beckham for missing that penalty but for the whole tournament he has been poor :thumbdwn: . As for the uglier chuckle brother, i can't beleive he has 50 caps :eek: . Damn damn damn i'm talking about it just when I had started to calm down.

Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell were fanbloodytastic tonight. Can't beleive were out.going to bed (angry) :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos

I guess your not happy either mate! :rofl:

Ooops, sorry, I think I was meant to say Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and maybe foooooooooooooooooooooooooorfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkee!

Chaos

Did nobody else think John Terry was holding Ricardo during the disallowed "goal" ? I thought the Portugese deserved their win, they played more creatively, whereas Englan seemed content to sit back and defend a one goal lead for 88 minutes. I do feel sorry for the England team, and all their supporters, it was a hell of a way to go out.

I feel sick.

Not a good display of refereeing to say the least

Still trying to work out how rooney getting his foot broken constitutes a free kick for portugal?????????????????

Fair play to the lads though. We didnt play fantastic but we defended like warriors, and to get the equalising goal in extra time was fantastic.

Still feel sick

not being a footie watcher I don't understand most of it "offside" what the hell is that? anyway like I was saying I don't know why the goal wasn't allowed, can any footie guy or gal explain it to me?

As for beckham just listen to yourselfs, at one stage this man was god, could not do any wrong! So the poor guy has had a bad patch, it funny how you "being the fans" turn your backs on players when they have an off day. Arrghh I'm defending beckham!! - forget what I just said :P

I am gutted though it's a shame we are going home!!

Oh, God we was robbed blind.

I reckon that's one ref that's got a nice house in the Algarve. If not now, then he will have by next week. And what was Beckham doing? He looked about 100 years old, and acted it. Either football's getting too much for him, among all his other commitments, or having the family there exhausted him.

Did anyone else notice that, whenever Posh has appeared on camera during the games that she attended, she looked bored stupid -until the camera was on her?

A stressful, sad night, which ultimately ended in dissapointment.

Wait a minute, wasn't that my wedding night........

Phil :D trying to find a smile somewhere......