Im I MAD!!LOL!

Hi guys and girls! As the title said really!

Thinking of selling my beloved Fabia vRS for a Corsa VXR!

Any of you got one? Or had one for that matter?

All advise needed! need a test drive soon plus i love the body styling and them seats!:rofl:

Cheers! Matt

My mate's went for a test drive in one, and while the Corsa VXR is more likely to be faster than the vRS, he said my car "Felt Faster", take from that what you will.

Of course it most likely would've been from the torque, but he said my car was more fun to drive because of this.

HTH ;)

My mate used to own one......nice little car yeah but he sold it as it done 21 mpg ! same as my mates old clio V6 :eek:

really not worth it i dont think......iv been in it and yeah its quick but you can find a better and quicker car for alot less money !

190+ bhp!

I think that's only on overboost (5 seconds max) - 'normal' max power is around the 170 mark, which is still quite a lot but obviously not as much as the RenaultSport Clio, which is presumably its competitor...

Yes, you are mad, but i think all or most of us have the odd mad moment.

I'm just watching the Alfa 147GTA Top Gear episode on Dave. Not that expensive to buy second hand, LPG it and mmmmmmmmmmm or V6 ggggrrrrrr:rofl:

no no no mate my mate has one of these i think it is highly overrated and my remapped vrs keeps up with him all day long he cant get away until 130mph plus speeds but that is just silly and he said the same thing my vrs feels faster cos of the great amount of torque

130mph!, hope you didn't do that on a public road.....

Don't worry - in a Fabia (remapped or not), the only way you'd exceed 130mph was dropping off a cliff! The top speed is, shall we say, aerodynamically-limited! ;):D