Live from a Dealers

Lady Elanore

Next time you go there they will be sayin hang on its that mad geordie chick lock the biscuits up, Hey I bet they have gone on your bill, Two punctures and a bilberry muffin get your card out that will cost plus the coffee,

I like to make a warranty claim every now and then for the free feed and mini valet. I think they have cottoned on to me though. They won’t let my elephant anywhere hear the buns anymore.:(

It turns out that I have a bloody nail in a tyre (2 in 6 months!) and it looks like a replacement is necessary.
Let me know what size and style you need - I've got loads of nails (and screws come to that) and will happily send you a brand new replacement.
  • Haha 1

Let me know what size and style you need - I've got loads of nails (and screws come to that) and will happily send you a brand new replacement.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

What size is the hole, if you can get a wider threaded screw and a bit of threadlock you might be able to seal it ;)

Way off topic, but I did this once to my back tyre on the bike coming back from a run in Wales. got to a garage, found a nail in the tyre, checked my puncture repair kit, damn, run out of "dobbers" so bought a pack of big self tappers, coated it in rubber solution and screwed it in the hole left by the nail.

Reinflated the tyre, it got me home and the tyre people managed to do a proper repair on it still ........ pikey mods ....... they are not just for furbies :D

It is almost exactly the same size as the hole in my tyre……….hth:mad::P

I will be at the stealers at 14:00hrs if anybody wants to come and keep me and the buns company for half an hour:(.

Well I am here again and the muffins are gooooood. I have even smuggled my elephant in and they haven’t noticed. I am going to leave him in the Bun forest and this should keep him happy for a while.

23164.attach

Well I am here again and the muffins are gooooood. I have even smuggled my elephant in and they haven’t noticed. I am going to leave him in the Bun forest and this should keep him happy for a while

OMG - not more :eek: My sides are still sore from laughing at yesterday's exploits :D

Today our intrepid reporter will try to get to the bottom of why the buns are so crumbly and whether cherry or chocolate is the most popular….

…………..wait hang on a mo, the buns have all gone………………where’s Elefunk?

If anyone wants to come down and help me look I will be here for a little while longer (chatting to my saleman)

I’ve found Elefunk!!!! He was hiding in the cupboard under the sink, surprisingly this is where the biscuits are stored. Although I did wonder if one of the salesmen hid him there when I was chatting to the service desk?? He seems well and full anyway.

IMAG0055.jpg

I forgot to add that when I was chatting to Paul the salesman, I asked how cars were doing for p/x in general. He said at the moment they re doing very badly in general, Audis often coming in £4-5K behind book when they try to get them underwritten. I mentioned Octy II VRs and he said they were doing badly too (sorry Andy) but when I mention discounts on new cars ie a 135, he said well anything goes!!! Go on Andy, buy one and then take me for a spin

I asked how cars were doing for p/x in general. He said at the moment they re doing very badly in general, Audis often coming in £4-5K behind book when they try to get them underwritten. I mentioned Octy II VRs and he said they were doing badly too

If residuals are being hit, lease prices on new cars won't be pretty :eek:

:rofl:

Well I thought it was worth one last punt:(. I'm defo not on any commission from them, they are just such a good dealership. I

waited to speak to my salesmen and in the 1-2 minutes I stood there 3 ppl including the Manageress spoke to me and asked if I was being attended to. Two of them weren’t even sales staff, but worked in the offices and were just passing by, they offered to go find the chap I was waiting for. I know I will pay for it, but at least I can see where my money goes, if you see what I mean. Well I think it’s a refreshing change from the years of average service I have received from most dealerships.

If residuals are being hit, lease prices on new cars won't be pretty :eek:

Nope.

I'd imagine there will be some very lucky people who are mid-way through a lease , and some very annoyed ones who will find their company car choices next time round looking far more basic.

You try and spend my money faster than the wife :(:rofl:

Yes but how much fun are my ideas:D

I really want a spin in one and if that means somebody has buy one, so be it.

• 1 month later...

Well it’s that time again. I am currently back at my dealer having my first service. But I can see how the plunging economy has affected the Dealership already. There are NO buns left, just posh biscuits!!

Is this the beginning of the end? Will the Black Hole of CERN eat us all up anyway? Should I just eat the biscuits and stop whinging about the buns?

This just in. Apparently sales of new cars are down a little, but used are going a storm. I have concluded that the lack of muffins is due to the Used Car purchasers being a hungry bunch and instead of cooking food they live off Maccy Ds and free buns. Either that or there is a strange time dilation effect that makes people look huge when they are standing next to an X£, X5, X6.

Edited by Lady Elanore

Good on ya - keep the posts coming!

Sadly owing to a lack of interest and the efficient German stylee workers, I am now home. It took them 90 minutes to do the service and I think I still have enough change left to buy some food. Oh and they gave me a Litre of proper Castrol oil and a big bottle of BMW screen washer fluid (undiluted) I am guessing the oil wasn’t really free, but I ate enough biscuits to make up for this. Also as the car has used virtually no oil in the last 15K, I don’t really need the oil :(

This was full when I landed at the Dealership

IMAG0065.jpg