malthouse meet Thursday14th August (official thread)

mikeyvrs

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye it's not bad actually lol! The tour didn't take long though haha! Along the lines of 'This is my truck - this is the driving seat, thats the table and thats where I sleep!' lol!

I think Dave should have taken that rig to the Malthouse car park last night.

He could have sorted out the cars that were over the white lines rather than between them.

I reckon another four spaces would have been freed up then, I'm pleased to report that none of the offenders had Skoda badges.

Top notch food, nice bit of breakfast before work!!

There I was one minute - mouth full of meatballs, next minute I'm on a collision course with the scenery at ****** mph.

I was scared, so very scared - and I havent been scared in a car for a very long time.

That aside, good to meet a couple of new faces, not so good to keep seeing the old ones :P <---- Joke :)

Glad you enjoyed the tour Lozenge ;)

PS - I definately was not driving Colin's fridge....

PPS - I suppose I should say what a jolly nice car too :thumbup: The sound system is amazing, oh and the diff saved our lives - so that is also amazing :)

PPPS - Loz - what a lovely pair of earings.

Mazda mpv more like :rofl: :P

I believe it's a Mazda mp3 actually :rofl:

Col: And what do you mean a proper car with proper handling?! ... Oh wait, I see what you did there :o haha.

If we did crash it would have looked like a meaty chunked muller rice ^^ (the raspberry flavour of course)

Edited by ruku