Coastal Meet 17th August

smog monster

Planning having a meet on Sunday 17th August , possibly over to Whitby or Scarborough if anyones interested :thumbup:

Could either do the fish & chips thing or find some big car park and do a BBQ (disposable ones of course , dont think my gas one will fit in the boot)

Any ideas from anyone ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes if you decide your not going to vw show could still have meet if people are interested in having one if not organise another one sure we wil get some interest weather should still be ok to

I'll try and "flunk" work and tag a long if it’s ok for a straggler. I’ve never been to a meet, partly because they are on Sundays and I work Sundays. But hey a sick day can’t harm.:rolleyes: Where is Teeside park? Is it the one with Toys R us and things in, I think it’s near to where I got the car from.

Pencil my name down; put some faces to names. :thumbup:

Glad you can join us johnRS , Yes Teesside Park is the one with Toys-R-Us , we will be meeting up outside Burger King car park which is located nr the Showcase Cinema , times to meet are still to be arranged so keep watching this post

I am hoping (weather permitting) for us to get there in the morning , so we can get parked easy
:eek: -

Morning, on a Sunday, LMAO, it’s a 40 minute drive to Teesside for me. You don’t mean Whitby do you. Its gunna be another early morning I can tell. A time to meet at BK would be a help, so I can work out what time to leave.

If we say meet at Burger King Teesside Park for 09.30 leave there for 09.45 , then up the A19 / A174 / A172 Dixons Bank / A171 Guisborough by-pass (pick up vRSPhil) / A171 moor road stop off at Scaling Dam then into Whitby for 10.30-11.00 ish