Dr Zoidberg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It made me smile too. :) Good start!

:thumbup:

Well done to jack too.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a great day today. Perhaps if we all use positive thinking it might happen and even Jewish Frank/Snoopy/Smutty or what ever he is called, will also have a nice day:)

my newphew this morning, looking after him as mummy is busy and him wanting to know why sms stays and does not go home to his bed, and then asked if we had a pj party? lol

Could you please post your answer and make us happier still :D

Reading today's posts here deffo makes me happier - but I've also risen from my sickbed, have taken a shower and am enjoying a mug of coffee (for some reason I always lose the taste for coffee when running a temperature) :)

Curry for lunch, hmmm - brilliant idea.

Head on over ! :D

Please refrain from putting temptation in the way of our Swedish correspondent :(

He's far too busy bumping us along in the 'How High Can We Count' thread.

Your co-operation is important to us and we truly thank you.

Please refrain from putting temptation in the way of our Swedish correspondent :(

He's far too busy bumping us along in the 'How High Can We Count' thread.

Your co-operation is important to us and we truly thank you.

:rofl:

Guess I'll have to give in to this plea :) westerdam has, after all, sent me a virtual bottle of malt :handshke: And on second thought, flying with a cold often gives me a terrible earache so probably wouldn't be able to enjoy the curry properly :(