What's made you happy today?

Dr Zoidberg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today while cleaning the Octi vRS, a delivery driver and his mate made the comment "Blooming hell thats clean!" and "Nice to see a proper Skoda!" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(Its now pi55ing down :mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes: )

having a team meeting, in the middle of a cricket pitch with munchies, and being shown how much im actually valued after every things thats been going on, and a suprise meal out and drinks arranged by the team to say bye, (could be a celebration im leaving :) )

and knowing that after a 24hr shift the weekends finally ere.

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture , but yesterday I saw a Chrysler 300c that had been customised.

The wire mesh radiator grille had been replaced by a huge set of chrome teeth and the headlights had been altered to make them more eye-like.

It looked very evil and most excellent.

In a chaotic Tesco earlier, me saying, 'hmmmm sundried tomatoes in oil' whilst looking blankly at the many products on the shelves. Immediately the hand of a mystery man picked the correct jar off the shelf and handed it to me. :thumbup:n

Edit..Just noticed you quoting me Len. I would so love to post a pic of my colleague trussed up like a chicken and looking so beaten, but I don't think he would forgive me :D

Visiting a mate and discovering Aunt Sally in his local.

Am I the only one who had to Google "Aunt Sally"?! :o Was wondering whether you were going to say that Wurzel Gummidge was at the bar ordering a pint as well! ;) GIMF :D

Getting one of the sheds cleared out and reorganised made me happy today. And finishing an assignment for my course. :woohoo:

yesterday, as sms said, getting to see my relies, the grandparents ive not seen for about 6 yrs, and given gramps is a bit worse for wear and bed bound in a rather mmmm hospital too say the least, he was still up to his usual mad jokes making me laugh, seeing the aunt after 15 yrs lmao, who is still a bit stuck up, my great supa huncle, and his family, no contest as to the best uncle in the world and last but not least me dad, his woman, b**** who had 3 wrds to say to me and none to sms, meeting my youngest brother and sis and knowing how much me being there was winding the wench that dad calls mrs me being there was... ha ha ha ha ha ha

today enjoying my full english fry up, still sitting in my pjs, and knowing i have the best bloke in the world.

Knowing that I now don't have to go back to work till the 6th of September :P

sms fixing this god dam pc, although the signal is poop, might be as its in my room, and the net box is too far way to be brilliant. (still cant get it to read my data key thou)

not having to start work till 9pm tonight, getting paid double time, and getting time in lieu.

sms has made me happy all weekend thou for every thing he has done! :)

What made me happy today was making someone else happy, by phoning them to let them know they had got the job. :)

:thumbup:

Stuck in bed with a most terrible flu so I'm really not happy at all :( but at least temperature is down to a meagre F 100 :)

Always look at the bright side of life...whistle.gif

Stuck in bed with a most terrible flu so I'm really not happy at all :( but at least temperature is down to a meagre F 100 :)

Always look at the bright side of life...whistle.gif[/quote

Oh dear - get well soon.

Trying to email you this now :D

whisky.jpg

Nothings made me happy today, i'm cursed.

My daughter decided to headbutt me by mistake this morning, resulting in a burst nose for me..and not a mark on her at all ! :(

Then i went into the garage to get something from up in the rafters, and it fell on my head...more blood.

Now sitting in me office waiting on the false ceiling to fall down and make it number 3 :D