My Ferbi Sport

23538.attach

1.9 tdi, 105 bhp with the ESP up graded brakes :P Currently 46 mpg average :thumbup: over 1200 miles.

But most importantly, cleaned once a week by the Stig :D

Mr Stig might want you to have a nice plate for your sport, MR55TYG, It's available from the DVLA £799 all in,( Christmas is comming )...Oh and Hi

How much :eek: Do you think I'm made of money??????? :P

:agree: It would look nice :)

If it was £200 then I would get it :(

You could have MR05TYG.....Same price..Matching Pair.....:)

D'oh :doh:

New Fabia is deffo growing on me, that one looks sweet

Take one for a test drive, you wont be disapointed :thumbup:

Take one for a test drive, you wont be disapointed :thumbup:

No you certainly won't be. When I used to work for a well-known car rental company we used to get plenty of the Fabias in. And I was always up for driving them, to the derision of one of my colleagues whose phillosophy was that Skodas were c*** and that our small depot would be better off if full of Vauxhalls. But my colleague's philosophy on Skodas was also derided by the fact that another of my co-workers in that depot used to work for Streets Skoda, Bristol.

He also spent time (wasted) trying to make me believe that the chain were to stop renting Skodas on the grounds that customers didn't like them. True, we did get a few corporate rentals sending them back on the grounds that they gave the company who had hired them the "wrong image" but when I checked Fabias & Octavias over on their return about 90% of the customers said they were good cars.

I remember telling my colleague that, when I get my new-version Fabia, I will overtake him in it. Then we will see wether my Fabia or his Renault Clio (an old school one) is the crapper vehicle.

Hope to get my Fabia in January. :D

Dave

No you certainly won't be. When I used to work for a well-known car rental company we used to get plenty of the Fabias in. And I was always up for driving them, to the derision of one of my colleagues whose phillosophy was that Skodas were c*** and that our small depot would be better off if full of Vauxhalls. But my colleague's philosophy on Skodas was also derided by the fact that another of my co-workers in that depot used to work for Streets Skoda, Bristol.

He also spent time (wasted) trying to make me believe that the chain were to stop renting Skodas on the grounds that customers didn't like them. True, we did get a few corporate rentals sending them back on the grounds that they gave the company who had hired them the "wrong image" but when I checked Fabias & Octavias over on their return about 90% of the customers said they were good cars.

I remember telling my colleague that, when I get my new-version Fabia, I will overtake him in it. Then we will see wether my Fabia or his Renault Clio (an old school one) is the crapper vehicle.

Hope to get my Fabia in January. :D

Dave

"Skoda, the manufacturer of happy drivers" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D